Early Game-Day thread- NDSU

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
I don't see a single reason why this thread should not stay on the home page until the game. Let's blow out the treadmill.

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
If we don't do this after our first touchdown against NDSU I will be very disappointed. We need to identify a player with moves like #77, too:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9qm8JROXWc&feature=PlayList&p=454F2AAC108D02F2&index=12]YouTube - UGA Celebration![/ame]

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
And I further my request for the negative rep to return :sad:

ISU14
NDSU 28

This way I can be happy when they win a game that they should!

That's funny... requesting negative rep back and predicting ISU to lose at home to NDSU in the same post!

Reactions: Aclone

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I don't see a single reason why this thread should not stay on the home page until the game. Let's blow out the treadmill.

I would be down with that idea, but only if the stupid plane/treadmill thread was not mentioned any more. Seriously, it's getting old. Yes it was an epic thread and I can see how it's funny to mention it every once in awhile, not every time there's a long thread. :rolleyes:

06Panther

Sep 1, 2008
All of us Panther fans have begun to be familiar with what NDSU does in the last couple years, as they have joined the MVFC. NDSU has a ton of fans that are extremely proud of their team. Be prepared to see a LOT of green and gold in the stadium for the game, as they travel extremely well. Also, expect to see many of them on this site.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
All of us Panther fans have begun to be familiar with what NDSU does in the last couple years, as they have joined the MVFC. NDSU has a ton of fans that are extremely proud of their team. Be prepared to see a LOT of green and gold in the stadium for the game, as they travel extremely well. Also, expect to see many of them on this site.

Are they fun like Superbunny? That guy was a really fun poster.:yes:

cyclonejk

Jun 20, 2008
Ive seen many of NDSU's games and all I can say is were gonna see halfback power dive all game. I hope our D-Tackles shut that down quickly.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
IMO, there is NO reason that this game should be close. Our offense will dismantle NDSU's defense. Personally, I'd like to see us drop +50 on them. Like someone said above, these kids are very hungry and want to win in the worst way. My prediction...

58-13 Good Guys

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
A loss in this game would go down as the lowest point in Cyclone athletics. I don't care if it's a first year coach.

xcylnt

Jan 10, 2008
My wafe went to NDSU, so her side of the family will be at the game.

NDSU will not come into the game thinking they can win, they will expect to win.