2021 Football Targets

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Not necessarily because of this offer, but what are the thoughts about actually being able to hang onto his commitment?
It's pretty likely. He has been getting some offers from P5, but I think his commitment is pretty strong with the coaches and other players in the class. TCU has been making a push for him, but I don't know how effective it is.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Not necessarily because of this offer, but what are the thoughts about actually being able to hang onto his commitment?

Halsted did an interview with him when he was still at 247. Silas reiterated he was solid, so outside of a premier offer I wouldn’t worry.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
It's pretty likely. He has been getting some offers from P5, but I think his commitment is pretty strong with the coaches and other players in the class. TCU has been making a push for him, but I don't know how effective it is.

Halsted did an interview with him when he was still at 247. Silas reiterated he was solid, so outside of a premier offer I wouldn’t worry.

Thanks fellas. I've just noticed his recruiting profile has changed to committed with no interest in any other teams to being "cool" with all the new offers coming in.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Thanks fellas. I've just noticed his recruiting profile has changed to committed with no interest in any other teams to being "cool" with all the new offers coming in.
I think it might do that automatically when the enter in new offers. Maybe a bug in their software.

I can tell you he's not "cool" on FAU.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Cool is just the default for new offers. I would guess when they change a profile to committed, it auto-sets all the offers to None for the ones he already had.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron