Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Minny just dialed in the second half of the season

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Unreal what Minny is doing to Denver in this series. Feels like a 1/8/ or 2/7 matchup not a 2/3.
That was an impressive win by the wolves last night. It was a must win game for Denver. Yet it was the wolves who completely dominated the game, holding the defending champions to just 80 points while the wolves' best defender was at home after becoming a dad earlier that day.

There is real hope for this franchise. The biggest cloud over the franchise isn't the players anymore, it's the ownership. Glen Taylor will try to use this new found team success to try to get every dime from A-Rod and Lore

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
They've got to give Murray a couple games, right? He was absolutely out of control yesterday. Throwing things towards the court on two different occasions, the money sign, clapping in refs face. I'd be totally fine if they suspended him for the series.

MJ271

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 9, 2012
Atkins
The Timberwolves-Nuggets game kind of felt like the Iowa State-Houston Big 12 championship game to me. An opposing team that's maybe a little bit banged up, but you still expect a great game. Then a complete shutdown by the Timberwolves and Iowa State, kind of out of nowhere. Then you kind of expect the lead to shrink at some point, but instead, it's just extended or maintained.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
They've got to give Murray a couple games, right? He was absolutely out of control yesterday. Throwing things towards the court on two different occasions, the money sign, clapping in refs face. I'd be totally fine if they suspended him for the series.
I think at least 1. You dont suspend him and what kind of pprecedent are you setting? Can't have guys throwing things from the bench.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Nuggets series is over. I was worried about Minnesota given how we played against LA, and the T-Wolves are proving me right! They are legit.
I am hoping Monte gets the ring he missed out on getting last year in Denver. Consolation would be Tyrese or Georges getting one, obviously, but Monte clearly has the best shot.

Reactions: SolterraCyclone

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Regular season vs postseason is always interesting to compare.

Wolves were 0-3 against the Suns regular season losing by an average of 16 points.

Wolves went 4-0 against the Suns in playoffs winning by average of 17.

Went 2-2 vs Denver.

2-5 vs Denver and Phoenix regular season and 6-0 so far postseason