2024 Mens CBB Coaching Carousel

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
The funny thing is that I don't even remember off the top of my head who Cal replaced at UK? Was it Billy Clyde Gillespie?

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I'm guessing part of the reason Pope is accepting the UK job is because of the truly awful user interface on BYU's Cougarboard website. Nobody's going to take a school seriously if they're leading off the fan experience with that mess.

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
This Pope thing feels like the CBB equivalent to taking the heavyset woman home from the bar after striking out all night. Fun for the first few minutes or so, then the liquor wears off and you wonder what the **** happened

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I'm guessing part of the reason Pope is accepting the UK job is because of the truly awful user interface on BYU's Cougarboard website. Nobody's going to take a school seriously if they're leading off the fan experience with that mess.
Better or worse than Mizzou's board?

Reactions: HouClone

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
This Pope thing feels like the CBB equivalent to taking the heavyset woman home from the bar after striking out all night. Fun for the first few minutes or so, then the liquor wears off and you wonder what the **** happened

Big women need lovin’ too

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Jeez, thanks for the PTSD!

• Haha
Reactions: chadly82