Another female teacher incident

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Just think of all the basement losers here that she could hit on. ;) I think I have come up with a money maker for We Will!;);)

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
It has to be some sort of power thing. There are obviously some attrice women that get involved in these sorts of things and could pick a million guys her age. But to be interested in somebody under 18 suggests it's either 1) power, 2) somehow feeling young by going young, or 3, some sort of older age pedophilia type thing.

I'm not sure the pedophilia type thing works in many of these discussions so it's got to be 1 or 2 - or both. Most of the women seem to be married if I recall correctly, or could walk into a bar and get a dozen different guys, which means they aren't doing this out of desperation.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
It has to be some sort of power thing. There are obviously some attrice women that get involved in these sorts of things and could pick a million guys her age. But to be interested in somebody under 18 suggests it's either 1) power, 2) somehow feeling young by going young, or 3, some sort of older age pedophilia type thing.

I'm not sure the pedophilia type thing works in many of these discussions so it's got to be 1 or 2 - or both. Most of the women seem to be married if I recall correctly, or could walk into a bar and get a dozen different guys, which means they aren't doing this out of desperation.

It also helps them feel young again. Like "This young man thinks I am hot". No lady. First off he is not a young man, he is a boy. He don't think you are hot. 17 year old boys will hump a tree. I am not sure what goes through their heads. It's totally a weird deal.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

I would go with the mid life crisis type thing. By banging a HS kid they go back to that time mentally. Honestly, the town I live in, most of the males who grew up here are still in HS mentally. They relieve it all the time. Had a woman who as married to one (now married to a different guy and we will go out to eat at times together as couples) told the story how they would get their old football tapes out and rewatch and analyze them 25 years later.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
It also helps them feel young again. Like "This young man thinks I am hot". No lady. First off he is not a young man, he is a boy. He don't think you are hot. 17 year old boys will hump a tree. I am not sure what goes through their heads. It's totally a weird deal.

Probably wants to relive high school days. Maybe she wasn’t popular then and couldn’t get the popular guys. Now, she can relive the fantasy that she’s been dreaming her whole life.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

We had a discussion about this when a women we know had an affair with somebody much younger (low-40's to low 20's). Her family had a significant trauma when she was about 15 so she was forced to grow up a bit in a hurry. We were thinking that part of it could have been that there was a part of her brain that did suffer from some arrested development.

Reactions: Jer

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Mid-life crises are very common for people in their late 40's to early 50's, especially for woman. A woman by that age has been a wife and mother for a couple of decades for many. All her time was spent raising and caring for the children, but now they are out of the house or in their last years of HS, and they turn back to themselves. For the first time in maybe a couple of decades they can worry about themselves, do they still look attractive, are they still charming. Many go out and have an affair or divorce their spouse because they want something that has always bugged them and now is their chance to get it. I am sure she is thinking having a fling with a HS student shows that she is just as hot as that 18 year old, stupid but not in their mind. Its reliving the past that they may or may not have had, allowing them to feel good about where they are in life.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Mid-life crises are very common for people in their late 40's to early 50's, especially for woman. A woman by that age has been a wife and mother for a couple of decades for many. All her time was spent raising and caring for the children, but now they are out of the house or in their last years of HS, and they turn back to themselves. For the first time in maybe a couple of decades they can worry about themselves, do they still look attractive, are they still charming. Many go out and have an affair or divorce their spouse because they want something that has always bugged them and now is their chance to get it. I am sure she is thinking having a fling with a HS student shows that she is just as hot as that 18 year old, stupid but not in their mind. Its reliving the past that they may or may not have had, allowing them to feel good about where they are in life.
Maybe, but I'd be willing to bet this isn't the first time this lady has f*cked around on her husband. Maybe the first time with a student/minor. But my guess is that she's been running around on him for years and this time she flew too close to the sun and was caught.

If she was willing to cheat on her husband with a teenager at the age of 45, nothing will make me believe she hasn't been willing to cheat on her husband at 25, 35, etc.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Maybe, but I'd be willing to bet this isn't the first time this lady has f*cked around on her husband. Maybe the first time with a student/minor. But my guess is that she's been running around on him for years and this time she flew too close to the sun and was caught.

If she was willing to cheat on her husband with a teenager at the age of 45, nothing will make me believe she hasn't been willing to cheat on her husband at 25, 35, etc.

I'm guessing most of these women fall into the same category. Married to some travel baseball dad that spends 90% of his free time rocketing grounders at 12 year olds. Works at a school and some of the kids probably hit on the hot teacher as a joke to start with. I'm sure it starts by liking the attention and ends with assuming they wont get caught. Kid is too immature to know it's not appropriate, and for the teacher it's probably about the only thing spicing up an otherwise boring, lonely life.

It's totally unconscionable that someone would do this knowing the repercussions, but I'd have to imagine for the most part they fall in the bored, lonely and trying to recapture their youth category.

Last edited:
Reactions: VeloClone

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I'm guessing most of these women fall into the same category. Married to some USSSA baseball dad that spends 90% of his free time rocketing grounders at 12 year olds. Works at a school and some of the kids probably hit on the hot teacher as a joke to start with. I'm sure it starts by liking the attention and ends with assuming they wont get caught. Kid is too immature to know it's not appropriate, and for the teacher it's probably about the only thing spicing up an otherwise boring, lonely life.

It's totally unconscionable that someone would do this knowing the repercussions, but I'd have to imagine for the most part they fall in the bored, lonely and trying to recapture their youth category.
You could be right.

I just think that if you're a dog, you're a dog. If cheating on your s/o is how you're wired, it's likely how you've always been wired. Part of me says this because my best friend in the world, who I've been tight with since grade school, is an absolute dog and always has been. Love the guy, but he's cheated on every girlfriend he ever had, as well as his (now) ex-wife. I think it's way more rare for someone who's never been compelled to stray to all of a sudden cheat in their mid-40s as part of a mid-life crisis. But who knows, this is JMO.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018

There is nothing in the story to suggest that, but you could be right. I am just saying that Midlife crisis is a real thing and destroy many marriages. I really doubt if this gal was fooling around on her husband for years, that now all of a sudden, she would feel the need to do it with a 17-year-old. This strikes me more as a case that she met this kid through work, and it stirred up something in her and she went for it. But only she knows for she.

I read on another site the husband was either in the military or worked at the air force base there in Omaha. That would help explain why he did not know his wife was out of the house at 3 AM.