[BOOM} '22 S Trevon Howard

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Are we cooling on D'Angelo Hutchinson and swapping him out for Mr Howard?

Hutch took a visit to Louisville after they offered in October (September ISU commit) amd appears to be re-visiting this weekend

" Louisville has a major need in the secondary moving forward and hope this weekend helps them address it. Iowa State safety commit D'Angelo Hutchinson took an official to campus the weekend of Oct. 9 and the Sunshine State standout is slated to return for the Syracuse game. "

• Informative
Reactions: nrg4isu

FeedBreece

Dec 30, 2020
Are we cooling on D'Angelo Hutchinson and swapping him out for Mr Howard?

Hutch took a visit to Louisville after they offered in October (September ISU commit) amd appears to be re-visiting this weekend

" Louisville has a major need in the secondary moving forward and hope this weekend helps them address it. Iowa State safety commit D'Angelo Hutchinson took an official to campus the weekend of Oct. 9 and the Sunshine State standout is slated to return for the Syracuse game. "
I feel like we have so many young safeties as is. May not be room. (We have Cooper in this class as well)

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm

FeedBreece

Dec 30, 2020
Keep in mind that ISU's base defense has 3 safeties.
True. Even still I think of having Freyler, C McDonald, Verdon, Chambers, Morgan, plus Young may still be here next year. There is a lot of guys at the position. I’m also partially saying this because it looks like he’s starting to warm up to Louisville.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
Here's the link to his podcast and many interviews. It's sad you're talking out of pocket without being educated:

I know exactly what he does lol. Just not a fan.