[BOOM} '22 S Trevon Howard

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Agreed. Premium is great for basketball info which makes sense with CW connection to coach Otz but the free boards have a lot more on the football team. I appreciate what 4L does for the boards.
My annoyance with the paid boards and Williams is that he will go on radio or a podcast and bring something up and then not give you the story. Now I get why but at the same time its annoying as f. To me if you talk about it on the radio, that better be the content that you spill the beans on, don't half ass it and just give a teaser.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
The national ranking on this class is great, if we can pull in a couple more of these in a row I feel better about ISU being able to hover around top 10. Our coaching staff helps bring us higher than the recruits we get.

sj4

Jun 12, 2012
Great offer list. We would move into 22nd overall and 3 best class in the big 12.

I just read that about being 22nd in the country. I'm sure Iowa State has never been close to that before. So while this year has been frustrating a bit this is something. Usually we're 48th, 56th or something like that.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron