SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
source.gif

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
I'm excited to see how many candidates say thanks but no thanks before Snyder settles on McCarthy or some other retread. Terrible franchise.
As a Redskins fan...I agree with you. This franchise has been basically listless for about 2 decades. I have no idea what they are trying to do, I don't think they do either. I'd love it if Snyder sold to someone more competent.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
As a Redskins fan...I agree with you. This franchise has been basically listless for about 2 decades. I have no idea what they are trying to do, I don't think they do either. I'd love it if Snyder sold to someone more competent.

Oh man, I feel for you. What was really sad was that Snyder didn't even turn up for the press conference to announce Gruden had been fired. He trotted out Bruce Allen to face the music. I just don't think there's any way that a coach with more than one option would even consider that job. Which is a shame, because that almost certainly means they'll get a guy who knows he's not getting a job anywhere else - the Jeff Fishers, Rex Ryans, and Mike McCarthys of the world.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Oh man, I feel for you. What was really sad was that Snyder didn't even turn up for the press conference to announce Gruden had been fired. He trotted out Bruce Allen to face the music. I just don't think there's any way that a coach with more than one option would even consider that job. Which is a shame, because that almost certainly means they'll get a guy who knows he's not getting a job anywhere else - the Jeff Fishers, Rex Ryans, and Mike McCarthys of the world.

Any of those coaches....

images