CFN: ISU Preview

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I knew that Robinson played well in the Missouri game, but I had no idea he played that well:

"There's a good trio of backs ready to make the ground game more dangerous and more explosive with the 5-9, 178-pound sophomore Alexander Robinson looking to build on a strong late charge rushing for 1489 yards against Missouri and 127 against Colorado."

Who cares who our QB is when we have a RB that can rush for nearly 1500 yards a game- Troy Davis who?:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Awesome!!

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
Anybody else notice he didn't Mention Sedrick Johnson? I realize he hasn't done anything yet but with all the TAMU drama that caused I thought the kid would at least get a mention.

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
Anybody else notice he didn't Mention Sedrick Johnson? I realize he hasn't done anything yet but with all the TAMU drama that caused I thought the kid would at least get a mention.

They used to list the recruits for each team on the main preview page, including the stars of the class and those who would contribute right away. I guess they must not be doing that this year.