Votes: 35 9.4%
  • KFC

Votes: 38 10.2%
  • Starbucks

Votes: 120 32.2%

• Total voters

CYedUp

Dec 18, 2021
I will also say that McDonald's burger looks pretty tasty but I dont think their patties are ever that thick!

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

Nothingman

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 31, 2006
My thinking was, if I already have McDonald's, I can eliminate BK and continue to have the widest variety of options.
Yeah if the idea is you can then only go to the remaining eight, I’d eliminate BK. If Dominos was the only pizza option, I’d take it. I can’t never have pizza again.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Subway has gone from $5 footlongs of alright food to $15 footlongs of **** food. Fire them into the sun.

Burger King is my second choice because they are so inconsistent it's mind boggling but when it's good, it's gooooooood.

Starbucks third choice mainly because I don't even go there except maybe 3 times a year.

• Haha
Reactions: CYedUp

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
KFC and Taco Bell are the two where I'd just go hungry even if I was pretty starving.

I don't understand how people can hold down KFC. It's like just pouring a container of table salt directly into your mouth...and I love actual decent fried chicken.

Side note...I was in this little mountain town for a week and I'd been getting an egg and cheese bagel and a coffee for $8.50 every morning at this kind of upscale cafe before work, sometimes my wife would get same and it'd be $17. One day we decided to try McDs, to save some time and money. McDs was $21 for two tiny breakfast biscuits two coffees and one tiny hashbrown, it was also about half the size and we were hungry immediately. The little fancy coffee shop was cheaper, bigger and tasted way better, probably took only 2-3 minutes longer...how does McDs even work as a business now that it's expensive?

Reactions: wxman1