Votes: 35 9.4%
  • KFC

Votes: 38 10.2%
  • Starbucks

Votes: 120 32.2%

• Total voters

VoiceOfReason

Aug 21, 2016
While I agree with most here that Burger King is, in almost every way, complete garbage 95% of the time, I still have to vote Starbucks for a couple reasons.

1) Burger King's onion rings, while a prime contender for the Subway sandwich phenomenon (not really even being the thing they advertise anymore, but a new product entirely), are way better than they have any right to be, especially paired with their horseradish-heavy Zesty sauce. I prefer them over any other mass-produced fry or onion ring.

2) I considered Chick-fil-A because of their garbage political views and because I simply think the Popeye's chicken sandwich is about 100 times better (would never pay for Chick-fil-A, but have had it at work conferences), but I respect their right to be bigots and refuse to try to force my beliefs on them (if only they would do the same).

3) Starbucks coffee isn't very good. I'm not a coffee snob, but I don't really get it. It's just not very good and their teas are comparable to something you could get at Target for $2.99 per 900 bags and make at home.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
My wife gets diarrhea from BK so it has to stay as a future retribution option. I'd vote Starbucks (don't drink coffee) or Taco Bell (never had) off the island.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Taco Bell is awesome and is one of the only fast food places that actually is cheap. Most fast food (especially Subway) is basically as expensive as eating at a local place. I'd much rather support local

• Haha
Reactions: baller21

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Whoever chose Chic fil a should be drug out on the street and beaten with a wet noodle.

While I voted Taco Bell because I just don't care for it, there's no doubt in my mind Chick-Fil-A is the most overrated chain in existence. My wife and kids love it, and I just don't get it. The waffle fries are soggy and the sandwiches are "meh".

• Agree
Reactions: SCNCY

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
While I voted Taco Bell because I just don't care for it, there's no doubt in my mind Chick-Fil-A is the most overrated chain in existence. My wife and kids love it, and I just don't get it. The waffle fries are soggy and the sandwiches are "meh".
Chick Fil A is fine but I totally agree that it's overrated.

Reactions: cyguy9320

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Tough one because they aren't all the same type of fast food categories. I chose Dominos because I just don't get how they have managed to stay in business all these years with such crappy pizza. Was the absolute last place I would want to order when I lived in Ames. Maybe the Ames Dominos just sucked at the time too but have given them a try every once in awhile over the years and its still just bad pizza when I've given them another chance.

• Agree
Reactions: urb1

urb1

Jan 23, 2010
Urbandale
I get Starbucks coffee, plain, once a week. The rest of them total to about 5 times a year.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Me personally: Starbucks. I don’t drink coffee, and if I did, I wouldn’t buy overpriced coffee.

Because my wife is a coffee drinker, and a Starbucks fan, I would eliminate dominoes since there isn’t one near me.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
I have to ask what do you eat there that is so bad? Not saying it is better than Panchero's or any other similar place, just curious what one would have that could make them dislike it more than all the others listed.

Of all the places listed Chipotle is the one place where you are getting unprocessed food, which gives it a big leg up on the competition.
Everything I've ever tried there is ****. There is something in their ingredients that doesn't taste good to me. I've never been able to nail it down to specific ingredient.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
My wife gets diarrhea from BK so it has to stay as a future retribution option. I'd vote Starbucks (don't drink coffee) or Taco Bell (never had) off the island.
Is she on here? I'll bet she appreciates you sharing this!

• Haha
Reactions: Jer

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I wait in that god forsaken line forever with my wife only to get a soggy sandwich and bland fries. I just don't get it.
Yeah I drive by some in the cities and the drive thru line is ridiculous. There is no fast food I would wait that long for. Defeats the whole purpose. I'd rather just go to a sit down place than sit in a car

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Whoever chose Chic fil a should be drug out on the street and beaten with a wet noodle.

I'm guessing most if not all of them chose it because of their political views. Might not be the best chicken sandwich (though I'd say it's up there), but the food is solid, great lemonade, and you won't convince me there's a fast food place with better service.

• Winner
Reactions: ClonesFTW

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron