Football Season Ticket Renewal and Prices

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Apple. Maybe it’s on there and I just ignore it? It’s an 11 and I hate how big it is but the 5 that fit in my useless lady clothing pockets died a while back

I bet it’s on there. It’s a standard Apple app that you might just ignore. If it’s not, you can easily add it.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I bet it’s on there. It’s a standard Apple app that you might just ignore. If it’s not, you can easily add it.

I know I am a dinosaur but I just like buying stuff with money. Then I am not buying crap I can’t afford. Have capitulated to online with a credit card but that is always easy to challenge if charges show up that aren’t yours because some site got hacked.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I know I am a dinosaur but I just like buying stuff with money. Then I am not buying crap I can’t afford. Have capitulated to online with a credit card but that is always easy to challenge if charges show up that aren’t yours because some site got hacked.

Me too....I still occasionally use checks ;)

there is a money feature in the wallet, I have a credit card linked.

but the more useful feature is for things like tickets and passes and loyalty cards. I have my target app in there (that they scan for discounts). I also have my hotel rewards accounts in there, and I use it for mobile boarding passes, back when one could fly. When you access your tickets online there’s an option to save or download or something like that. If you pick that option, it’ll usually ask if you want to put it in the wallet. Once you figure it out it is very handy.

it’s pretty handy because once something is in there you don’t need data to access it.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Me too....I still occasionally use checks ;)

there is a money feature in the wallet, I have a credit card linked.

but the more useful feature is for things like tickets and passes and loyalty cards. I have my target app in there (that they scan for discounts). I also have my hotel rewards accounts in there, and I use it for mobile boarding passes, back when one could fly. When you access your tickets online there’s an option to save or download or something like that. If you pick that option, it’ll usually ask if you want to put it in the wallet. Once you figure it out it is very handy.

it’s pretty handy because once something is in there you don’t need data to access it.
For flying, you can get free apps for the major airlines (uncertain of the minor ones since I don't use them), and that will give you alerts if there are changes and allow you to check in and download your boarding tickets so you can just hit the app and have your tickets there to scan.

charlie_B

Mar 21, 2017
Sure this is dumb old lady no technology knowledge question, but when your phone works like garbage at JTS for everything else when you have Verizon (texts come through hours later than sent when crowd starts leaving, forget using anything but simplest score app to pull up other scores, etc) can you even access the tickets on your phone?
As long as you have the tickets in a wallet app before you get to the stadium (like downloading them at your house) they will work. Once they are in the wallet they do not need cellular data.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Need some opinions. What would you guys choose from between the mobile pass ($249) or the lowest priced normal season ticket ($275, in sections K-R)?

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020
Need some opinions. What would you guys choose from between the mobile pass ($249) or the lowest priced normal season ticket ($275, in sections K-R)?

We've had the mobile pass the past few seasons and really enjoyed it. It was fun to sit in different areas of the stadium.

When I was younger, my family had set season seats. It was nice getting to know the people around us. Except for the couple in front of us who would always sell their Iowa game tickets to Iowa fans and Nebraska game tickets to Nebraska fans because "that's the only way they could afford season seats."

Reactions: ianoconnor

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
We've had the mobile pass the past few seasons and really enjoyed it. It was fun to sit in different areas of the stadium.

When I was younger, my family had set season seats. It was nice getting to know the people around us. Except for the couple in front of us who would always sell their Iowa game tickets to Iowa fans and Nebraska game tickets to Nebraska fans because "that's the only way they could afford season seats."
Yea, before kids we were in section G and it was fun to meet the people around us and build some camaraderie. One of my hesitations with mobile is getting stuck in the middle of a long row - which would kind of suck when the kids have to go to the bathroom, etc.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa

Have you sat in many spots in the stadium? If you plan to get season tickets, I’d recommend doing a year of the mobile pass. That way you can see what your preference for seating is. We did that it really enjoyed it.

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
If you have renewed your season tickets and your Cyclone Club membership, www.cyclones.com now shows your membership status and your standing within your donor level right on screen as soon as you log in to your account.

Reactions: jdcyclone19

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
If you have renewed your season tickets and your Cyclone Club membership, www.cyclones.com now shows your membership status and your standing within your donor level right on screen as soon as you log in to your account.
Except ours shows we are in our new level, but puts our numerical standing within our group in the previous level we were in. We show as "captains", and 500-something out of 1000-something Gold.

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
There are probably a lot of updates to do, and the donor numbers may change quite often during the renewal period. But I do like the series of informative slides that discuss donor level, dates to remember, ticket assurance, etc.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
I just checked mine again, and as soon as I log on I am thanked for my renewal and it tells me my donor level and my ranking within that level.
Did you pay your renewal in full?

I did the payment plan and I'm not seeing any thank you or donor level when I log in. It still shows the countdown and tells me to renew.

Reactions: TruClone

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007

I did the payment plan and I'm not seeing any thank you or donor level when I log in. It still shows the countdown and tells me to renew.
I renewed NCC early, so I probably have details when I log in that are not available to everyone else who may have not renewed back in January. I had the countdown to renewal deadline until Sunday. Just happened to be checking on something else at the time and noticed. I bet when your renewal processes that you will get the updated info.

Today it shows me about a thousand more people at more donor level than it showed on Sunday.

Cyclone27inQC

Jun 16, 2010
Quad Cities

I paid in full last week and it's still telling me to renew. When I do go to the Cyclone Club it does show my new level but not my ranking within that level?