Football Season Ticket Renewal and Prices

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
This is a really dumb question, I'm sure...
When it says #478 out of 751, it means there are 477 people ahead of us, right? For some reason I can't decide if a higher number is better or worse. :(

Reactions: fcclone

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
When it says #478 out of 751, it means there are 477 people ahead of us, right? For some reason I can't decide if a higher number is better or worse. :(
LOL. I had the same question. But was too afraid to ask.

• Friendly
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I assume your assumption is correct. I’m 352 of 1306. So only 351 to go...

BanjoCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2012
SIAP, I have some friends looking to become first time season ticket holders. I know the mobile pass thing has been fairly popular in the past and is the lowest cost to entry (I think?). https://cyclones.com/sports/2017/7/12/2021seasontickets.aspx has it as $249/ea... I just have the renewal emails for our tix so I'm not sure what exactly the deal is with mobile pass. Can someone enlighten me if this will be an option this year?

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
SIAP, I have some friends looking to become first time season ticket holders. I know the mobile pass thing has been fairly popular in the past and is the lowest cost to entry (I think?). https://cyclones.com/sports/2017/7/12/2021seasontickets.aspx has it as $249/ea... I just have the renewal emails for our tix so I'm not sure what exactly the deal is with mobile pass. Can someone enlighten me if this will be an option this year?

Yes, it's an option. Just go to the tickets section on cyclones.com & once you login/click on renew/purchase season tickets, it should be there.

Didley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 19, 2019
I'm new to cyclone club this year, and i'm in gold level. I can't see my rank within gold like it seems others of you can. Is that something only for renewals? Also, if I join Alumni club for the additional priority points will that apply right away or does that only count towards next year's points?

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
I'm new to cyclone club this year, and i'm in gold level. I can't see my rank within gold like it seems others of you can. Is that something only for renewals? Also, if I join Alumni club for the additional priority points will that apply right away or does that only count towards next year's points?

The rank display seems to be rolling out on a limited basis. I renewed my own tickets the same day it opened and it’s not showing for me either.

As for Alumni club membership, the bonus points will apply for every year you are a member, and the points are applied for the current year (not delayed until the following).

Oh, and rank display or not, you can email the Cyclone Club ([email protected]) any time and ask for your rank, and a summary of all points you’ve earned.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006

Yes, out of everyone at your level (751) you are 478th.

I hadn't checked mine since donation time in 2019; seems to have shifted a decent amount with people moving in and out of levels.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Yes, out of everyone at your level (751) you are 478th.

I hadn't checked mine since donation time in 2019; seems to have shifted a decent amount with people moving in and out of levels.
I'm higher up in this level than I was in my previous level...but there were about 5 times as many donors in my previous level. I was actually surprised at how few there are in this level.

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
I'm higher up in this level than I was in my previous level...but there were about 5 times as many donors in my previous level. I was actually surprised at how few there are in this level.
It would be interesting to know which donor level gives the most in total dollars. I assume it is the Directors level since, I believe, that one starts at $12,500 per donor, but maybe there are not that many folks at that level.

And I suppose a person can just count donors from some published list.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
It would be interesting to know which donor level gives the most in total dollars. I assume it is the Directors level since, I believe, that one starts at $12,500 per donor, but maybe there are not that many folks at that level.

And I suppose a person can just count donors from some published list.
From cardinal/gold on up, they're listed in the program. But it doesn't say if a Gold donor donates $1000 or $2499, so that wouldn't be a very accurate measure.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
Does anyone remember when they said the actual ticket selection is? We added back one of our tickets from a couple of years ago so will have to reselect seats.

Help Support Us

Become a patron