Football Season Ticket Renewal and Prices

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
anyone got their appointment to pick seats yet ?

Can someone explain how this works? I have season tickets, but I want to change seats. Yesterday was the deadline for renewing your current seats, but you have to wait a little longer to change seats, correct?

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Can someone explain how this works? I have season tickets, but I want to change seats. Yesterday was the deadline for renewing your current seats, but you have to wait a little longer to change seats, correct?
Yes. You will get an email telling you what date you can pick new seats. Higher priority ticket holders get to do it first and so on. If memory serves that won't happen until May.

MSPClone210

Jul 8, 2013
Minneapolis
Captains level picking today. Have a question for people in lots A3, B5, & C5....Do you guys have plenty of elbow room in here? I have been a long time customer to G6 lot, but am curious on the spacing vs. the paved lots. Also, are these stalls first come first serve?

We usually set up the tent behind the truck tailgate, and have bags and what not spread. Wondering if its worth the move over the the paved area now.

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
Captains level picking today. Have a question for people in lots A3, B5, & C5....Do you guys have plenty of elbow room in here? I have been a long time customer to G6 lot, but am curious on the spacing vs. the paved lots. Also, are these stalls first come first serve?

We usually set up the tent behind the truck tailgate, and have bags and what not spread. Wondering if its worth the move over the the paved area now.
I have been wondering the same. My wife told me that she does not want to park in the paved lots. So it probably will not matter. She says we have tons more room to spread out where we are.

Reactions: MSPClone210

MSPClone210

Jul 8, 2013
Minneapolis
I have been wondering the same. My wife told me that she does not want to park in the paved lots. So it probably will not matter. She says we have tons more room to spread out where we are.

I know, the space is awesome in G6...just a bit dusty/muddy at times. Leaving that lot is also super slick for us.

CyburbanDude

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2016

We have been in B5 for years. These stalls are first come, first served. You are restricted to one designated parking stall so it's kind of elbow to elbow. However, there are spots with extra room for tents, etc. There are spots at the end of a row or along the N or S edge of the lot where there is grass to put up a tent. They obviously don't want you set up in the lane where vehicles will have to pass.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown

I like B5, we have been there for years. Find the ends where there is little traffic and you are fine.

Help Support Us

Become a patron