Formula One starts this weekend, am I the only fan?

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Yeah, Ferrari definitely did some work in those two months off. But I don’t think the softs will hold up tomorrow so we’ll likely see them drop a few.

Yuki out after a promising Q1, think Tauri played a gamble going medium. I think Perez did the same.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Max with a great lap, Leclerc looks good, Gasly did well. Final Q3 results went about what I expected.

Not to lose sight, Alonso looks rather good after being away from the sport. Especially if you consider he was hit by a car and hospitalized a month ago, got two plates in his jaw, and likely had to delay training some.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Man, if only Perez could have snuck into Q3, Max will have a battle. Hopefully his teammate can work his way up tomorrow but I don’t know if he’ll be much help.

Reactions: mramseyISU

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Three things TV cannot convey about auto racing, 1) the sound 2) the smell 3) the actual color of the cars, often bright day-glow colors that just don't come through on TV. Not to mention the variety of people.

Getting rid of 1 and 2 is bad??

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Max has done great catching back up to Hamilton, and Perez is slowly but surely working his way back up the field. Red Bull might be fine after all.