Hilton floor is for sale

Cyclone90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 29, 2007
Hopefully they announce another time to start again, and don't just randomly open it up later today.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
I think they may have temporarily shut it down. Getting a 'The store is closed. Please wait. Reconnecting in Xs' message

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Ugh....wonder if the "cart" stays active with pieces in there.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
So if I have a pending charge do I have an accepted order?
Wondering the same...i saw the $1 Google charge/reversal, but also have a posted transaction for the amount....two actually (ugh, what a mess as they sort out....hope they don't just "refund" all and start over? or maybe they should...because now i technically bought 4 pieces based on the charges (but of course no emails to confirm purchase)

Revolution

Oct 15, 2011
Wondering the same...i saw the $1 Google charge/reversal, but also have a posted transaction for the amount....two actually (ugh, what a mess as they sort out....hope they don't just "refund" all and start over? or maybe they should...because now i technically bought 4 pieces based on the charges (but of course no emails to confirm purchase)
Mine is just one for the full amount but still pending.

Cfinnerty16

Visual Analytics Czar
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
West Des Moines
I will pay you for 1 if thats the case

Reactions: CapnCy