Howdy from the land of EMAW. . .

swammi

May 10, 2009
Apollo Beach, Florida
Hey, Cas. I just lstenend to coach Rhoads pressw conference of earlier today. He said he thought K State had the best offensive line that we have faced thusfar this year. That would include Iowa. What say you?

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I figured, judging by the fanbase, you meant "Hee Haw".

This.

sD5ZZBhNYxqQPeC.jpg

cas4ksu

Sep 27, 2009
I'm going to be looking over some of the games that ISU has played so far. I'll get back to you fellas on what I see.

CycloneWarrior

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 10, 2008
Urbandale,Ia
First of all I want to extend a hearty "EMAW" to all of you folks. Now, as I'm sure you're asking, what the hell is an "EMAW"? Did this cas4ksu character just disrupt the message board's equilibrium by cursing us or making a joke or what?

Well, in fact my friends, I have done neither. I have extended my "cyber-hand" of friendship to you. Being a diehard Kansas State Wildcat fan for my entire, albeit short, life. As well as having a heartfelt appreciation for the blue collar, hardworking people of the great state of Iowa. I strongly feel that this is a matchup of two football teams and programs that embody the hard-working and blue collar attitude that the fans of these two fine instiutions represent.

So with that being said, any questions about our football team I would be more than happy to answer for you folks.

EMAW. (Every Man A Wildcat)

Did u get that from the smith center highschool redman

everyyard

Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
First of all I want to extend a hearty "EMAW" to all of you folks. Now, as I'm sure you're asking, what the hell is an "EMAW"? Did this cas4ksu character just disrupt the message board's equilibrium by cursing us or making a joke or what?

Well, in fact my friends, I have done neither. I have extended my "cyber-hand" of friendship to you. Being a diehard Kansas State Wildcat fan for my entire, albeit short, life. As well as having a heartfelt appreciation for the blue collar, hardworking people of the great state of Iowa. I strongly feel that this is a matchup of two football teams and programs that embody the hard-working and blue collar attitude that the fans of these two fine instiutions represent.

So with that being said, any questions about our football team I would be more than happy to answer for you folks.

EMAW. (Every Man A Wildcat)

this could be the start of a beautiful friendship. I mean, these KSU guys are frickin hilarious. This seems like a matchup that the Gods of football meant to be a rivalry but no one here on earth listened. I mean two rural programs, without a lot of tradition save KSU in the '90's and ISU in the '70's in two small college towns? I think I could really get into this game. And "Farmageddon?" Are you kidding me? Possibly the greatest name for a game since, well since nothing. I say bring it ON!

Last edited:
Reactions: cstrunk

cas4ksu

Sep 27, 2009
this could be the start of a beautiful friendship. I mean, these KSU guys are frickin hilarious. This seems like a matchup that the Gods have football meant to be a rivalry but no one here on earth listened. I mean two rural programs, without a lot of tradition save KSU in the '90's and ISU in the '70's in two small college towns? I think I could really get into this game. And "Farmageddon?" Are you kidding me? Possibly the greatest name for a game since, well since nothing. I say bring it ON!

:wink:

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
this could be the start of a beautiful friendship. I mean, these KSU guys are frickin hilarious. This seems like a matchup that the Gods have football meant to be a rivalry but no one here on earth listened. I mean two rural programs, without a lot of tradition save KSU in the '90's and ISU in the '70's in two small college towns? I think I could really get into this game. And "Farmageddon?" Are you kidding me? Possibly the greatest name for a game since, well since nothing. I say bring it ON!

The Farmageddon shirts need to be made.

Cylax51

Apr 8, 2009
Lisbon, IA

Wow, someone is pumped for KC again!!!! Here's to the trib.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City

Yes...this SHOULD be a Huge rivalry. I have always thought of this for when we play each other. Very similar schools. When I heard "Farmageddon"....I freaking loved it. Very funny. But yes....true. That is what most Iowans and Kansas folk are.....farmers. ISU and KSU.....agricultural institutions.... Nice.

Go Cyclones! Beat the Mildcats-:wink:

Reactions: cstrunk

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Oh....it's "Farmageddon" this weekend! Yes, this is the actual nickname of the game now..........and I for one welcome it. Ha! It's funny, but true. Two nice agricultural schools in KC this weekend.......Next thing we need is a gold piece of corn (iowa) and wheat (kansas) on the other side......and have a rivaly trophy with 'em.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Yes...this SHOULD be a Huge rivalry. I have always thought of this for when we play each other. Very similar schools. When I heard "Farmageddon"....I freaking loved it. Very funny. But yes....true. That is what most Iowans and Kansas folk are.....farmers. ISU and KSU.....agricultural institutions.... Nice.

Go Cyclones! Beat the Mildcats-:wink:

Agree 100%. The smack talk being dished out by both schools this week on this site has been simply priceless. The "Farmageddon" nickname... the similar backgrounds of each school... the (for the most part, save 7-8 years for K-State and a few for us here and there) lack of football success...

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN! :biggrin: