I love Iowa State Fans!

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
Money:
Be clutch. Once in a little league playoff game his team was down 20-0 going into the 4th, Money ran 2 back to back TD's from 50+ and then intercepted and pass and took it to the house. (And for those of you that say "Little League?") Last year in the the "Battle for the Pump" game against city Rival Fresno City, he was at WR unitl the 4th qtr. When he entered at QB they we down 34-14. He Threw 2tds and ran 2 (including a58 yarder) they won 42 to 40.

TheCity:
Coach the best little league kids in our area (Dale City) and have the biggest heart towards the youth in your city! They'll start saying "Hey he is the City"

You and I need to have a talk with Sirius XM Radio Merger people... they axed one of my favorite station which was called "The City" for something like RnBNation... which plays similar stuff but I liked the other DJs more. Plus it's got a much better name right?

SamsB

Oct 7, 2008
I was the one that said hi to him at the Denver airport. I was on the same flight with him to DSM. I knew it was him but didn't want to bother him - but screw it - went up and talked to him for a minute, told him to not let the cold weather deter him (this was the first game this year where the weather hasn't been beautiful). He said, "no problem, I'm straight".

Seemed like a nice kid - hopefully he'll be a Cyclone - he may be that playmaker piece Arnaud needs to have a great offense next year.

Reactions: BvK1126

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
They desperately needed more room. Fred thought about the old McDonalds building, but they wanted big $$$ for that. I agree that the old Hardees building sucks.

Yeah, I know the old place was too small, but it had character. I am glad I got to eat there once or twice. Funny, I knew it as Blimpie, but it was Hardees before. I think it was empty when I first got to campus (1993).

cycloneace55

Nov 22, 2006
Gardena, CA
Yeah, I know the old place was too small, but it had character. I am glad I got to eat there once or twice. Funny, I knew it as Blimpie, but it was Hardees before. I think it was empty when I first got to campus (1993).

Yeah the place was empty when I got to Ames in the fall of '91, but used to be a Hardees. I used to eat at Battle's at the old location and man that was good stuff.

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
money.jpg

SHOW
ME
THE
MON-
NEY!!!!!!

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BvK1126

Apr 12, 2007
Denver, CO
I used to eat at Battle's at the old location and man that was good stuff.
Battle's was awesome! I'm not sure how the new location compares to the old one, but I still dream about the old place. For straight up, old-fashioned, no-frills barbecue, nothing beat Battle's.

Yeah the place was empty when I got to Ames in the fall of '91, but used to be a Hardees.
That Hardee's was the dirtiest, nastiest, most disgusting place I have ever eaten in my life! :wacko: The food was inedible, and the place had cockroaches crawling around like they were Hardee's main clientele. (Come to think of it, they might have been! :eek:) I was actually glad when they closed it down. Campustown was better off when it left.

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
Yeah the place was empty when I got to Ames in the fall of '91, but used to be a Hardees. I used to eat at Battle's at the old location and man that was good stuff.

Man, that brings back memories. I remember the good ole days in the mid 80's when we used to drink beer an hang out in the parking lot there on the weekends. (back when the Ames PD was nice:biggrin:)

candg4ever

Oct 29, 2006
Nevada, IA
He flew in from Cali, I'm coming from VA. Trust me I'll be there! I wanna see that Bar B Q place up close and personal!!!:yes:

Had lunch there today with the wife. It was awesome as usual, with an unexpected perk. Cy showed up about halfway thru our meal and graciously agreed to a photo-op with me on my phone camera. Hopefully next time, it'll be with money in the pic, too.:yes:

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
If you are on an official visit, your days will mostly be planned. Anything from food to going out with other players (for Money) will all be already thought out.

What is Money wanting to major in at ISU?