IKENNA EZEOGU COMMITS!

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I would ask 4L about commitment timelines but I think we’re in the mix for all of them except MRD. He’s not coming here. Others I think we have probably the best shot with all of them.
I‘be been working on something—but I keep having to rewrite it…for some odd reason.
:rolleyes:

Screw it, I’ll post it before Eugenia commits tonight.

Maybe as separate offense/defense posts.

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019
Yeah. Is that mainly based off the fact we have two TE’s already in this class? Plus Moore this year. Or are you also hearing things from the situation too?

I mean generally I have to agree.
Yeah I think so. We’re good with Keller and Burkle

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Beating out Minny and Michigan State is a good sign...Minnesota has Spazzy McSpazzerton who's done well and then Michigan State is in that 'new coach/interjection' spot or should be.

Nebraska must really be in a tough spot if Frosty can't really initiate much for excitement.
Will be interesting to see the Nebby spin on losing another to Iowa State...seems to be happening more and more. ;)

Reactions: aauummm

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Haters: Enjoy Campbell while you can. You know he’s not staying in Ames long at all. He won’t be able to recruit or anything, everyone knows he’s leaving.

CMC:
200.gif

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
What’s Greg Gaines timeline? Riley Ducker have one yet? Quaran Adams? Deangelo Hutchinson? Trying to think of notable guys were in the mix for.

Gaines is a mid July announcement. We passes on MRD when Keller became a possibility. Adams is honestly at any time.

Unknown on Hutchinson. Essex is a big WR priority that schellhause is leading us. I think it's a better than 50/50 shot we can land him. There is a big-time DT out of Florida (can't remember his name, and Ive got poor service to research). Would love to land him

Probably looking for at least 1 more DB and then go best player available

Reactions: Jayshellberg

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I would ask 4L about commitment timelines but I think we’re in the mix for all of them except MRD. He’s not coming here. Others I think we have probably the best shot with all of them.
Listen to my podcast.

Reactions: Kaner04