Iowa State 8 point favorite vs Missouri

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I can tell you are found of them.

Absolutely it did, although it was at times hidden by the Hoiberg defense. White, the second best player in the nation at the end of the year, with a supporting class of Scotty, Babb, Allen, Ejim, and Booker had just as good of chance at the Elite Eight as most when seed-blind.

KU and Baylor, two teams we beat, made it that far. The difference? They played UK in later rounds. In the euphoria of making the tournament for the first time in many years we were willing to ignore that team underachieved.
I was a huge fan of that team but they were wildly inconsistent, definitely not elite 8 potential.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I was a huge fan of that team but they were wildly inconsistent, definitely not elite 8 potential.

Couldn't beat Texas in the Big 12 tourney after looking good beating Baylor before.

That was kind of how that season went.

If these suspensions and injuries work themselves out, and ISU puts together a good conference season, they should be in the tournament and then it's all roses.

• Agree
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

salennon07

Aug 4, 2016
Pretty depressing if true .. We get a chance to be in the premier preseason basketball tournament, and then we're down 4 guys out of our rotation! Couldn't have much worse luck to start this season.

• Agree
Reactions: Prone2Clone

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I'm not saying something isn't up but it seems really, REALLY strange that no media has picked this up so far. Twitter is quiet except for that WRNL tweet and some random drunk fan saying LW is out a month.

Reactions: salennon07

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I'm not saying something isn't up but it seems really, REALLY strange that no media has picked this up so far. Twitter is quiet except for that WRNL tweet and some random drunk fan saying LW is out a month.

At this point, I’m thinking he’s at least out for tomorrow (hope that is it).

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
He could be ******* around too. 3 cryptic tweets but not saying anything

there must be something to it. at least two on here in this thread said they knew he was out at least tomorrow then WRNL tweets...although it could be he was just on here and saw this thread and is assuming the worst. I hate social media at times like this lol

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Nothing like teasing that you've got big news forthcoming then sitting on it for 45+ minutes. Real **** move.

I've got a Twitter search tab set to for "Wigginton" so if the rest of the world can just avoid tweeting that name until it's the real deal, that'd be great.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Nothing like teasing that you've got big news forthcoming then sitting on it for 45+ minutes. Real **** move.

I've got a Twitter search tab set to for "Wigginton" so if the rest of the world can just avoid tweeting that name until it's the real deal, that'd be great.

It's the CF method...

Tease that you know something and then if something drops you can claim you knew.

• Winner
Reactions: Cyched