John Calipari to Arkansas

c.y.c.l.o.n.e.s

Feb 21, 2007
On a serious note, I have heard that Drew is a very big negative recruiter. I was told by some KU fans that one big 12 coach (i believe it was Huggins), confronted Drew at a big 12 media day and really grilled into him about it. I think Self has also made subtle comments about Baylor's recruiting strategy before as well.
Surely one of his best recruiters over 20 years - Jerome Tang - would never stoop to such things. <Jimlad>

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
UCONN is a blue blood. They have 5 and maybe 6 titles. They're New England and New Yorks team. And they have blue in their color scheme.

Kansas
UCLA
UNC
Duke
UCONN
Kentucky

Those are the blue bloods IMO.

If ISU ever wants to be a blue blood some day they need to put that 90's blue back in their color scheme. Maybe even make it the primary color. In fact just replace the Cardinal with blue.
I would still put Indiana in there I think. Louisville is probably right on the cusp too, but your list is spot on. Duke's run started in the 80s so I think UCONN has every right to be in that club.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: alarson

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I would still put Indiana in there I think. Louisville is probably right on the cusp too, but your list is spot on. Duke's run started in the 80s so I think UCONN has every right to be in that club.
UConn has bumped out Indiana.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa

I think Indiana is the Basketball equivalent of Nebraska football. Also UCLA needs to get their crap togor they will lose that status also

Last edited:

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny

bruceweber-kstate.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Die4Cy