Joshua Jefferson has committed to Iowa State

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
We need him coming off screens to get his shot off. Lipsey and Gilbert are better at playing PG.
No kidding. They were talking tough defense. Just giving a shout out to Jones's D. Not talking starting rotation. At TCU last season with Lipsey out Jones was impressive.

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
The cherry on top of really great class. You've got to love getting multiple guys with two years eligibility left.

Depending on what goes on with Milan, we could be bringing back 4 starters for 25/26 and have Heise ready to slide into the open guard spot.
Nojus into the Curtis role is my hope.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
When I saw we had contact with him my first thought was no way we are going to be able to get him. When Michigan entered the picture I thought he gone with the staff connection there.

The only reason why I think Kyle would be better is he has more of an ability to fill in at the 5 which feeds my fetish to see Rock at the 4. Guess I'll have to feed my kink with just my imagination.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Serious question, how do you suggest we accomplish this?

I'm a longtime generally non-fan of a lot of our noncon scheduling.
Maui this year takes care of a whole lot of that. Anymore, I think the rest has to come from hype that leads ESPN to set something up. I don't really think there's another reasonable way to do it now.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia

A lot of painful seasons in the past. A lot of broken remotes as well. Hoiberg rejuvenated this program and we had some fun but painful seasons but so much fun to watch. Live and die by the three. Then he left and ripped my heart out. Then came the prohm years. Great excitement and talent at the beginning of the season but underachieved with the talent (haliburton) we had. Last team he coached went 2-22. The program was dead. Then comes TJ. He’s 70-35, 3 tournament appearances, 2 sweet 16’s the #1 defense last season, a conference tournament championship and two appearances. Now everyone has us top 5 to start the season and we add guys like Jefferson and we have a legitimate shot again at winning a national championship. These are good times as a cyclone fan.