Latrell Bankston Commits

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Lima had three years remaining when he signed. That’s the only JC DT he’s signed..,so far.

High school DT’s signed would include Jamahl Johnson, Josh Bailey, Tucker Robertson and Isaiah Lee, with a commitment from Willis Singleton Jr.

I’m not sure what you consider “only a handful” for a position we mainly only play one guy at. Bankston would be icing on the cake.
Tongamoa.

Reactions: khardbored

Naddafinga

Aug 14, 2013
IA
Come be a part of something special big fella.
giphy.gif

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Tongamoa.

I remember when everyone thought he was going to be our savior on the DL. (Me included) He did play a little and he could sure knock the center into the backfield. I know he got into some trouble at one point in time. Still surprised he didn't play a little more, especially when Lima got hurt last year.

• Agree
Reactions: skibumspe

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Would temper the potential loss of M Williams. More of a need. Not that both isn't delightful.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
I remember when everyone thought he was going to be our savior on the DL. (Me included) He did play a little and he could sure knock the center into the backfield. I know he got into some trouble at one point in time. Still surprised he didn't play a little more, especially when Lima got hurt last year.

KT wasn't bad, but #92 is the reason he didn't play more with Lima's injury. I think Johnson is our defensive MVP this year.