Liberty Bowl postgame thread

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
I never want to play in this crappy game, in crappy weather, against a crappy opponent in their home stadium ever again.

How you don’t have your guys ready to play is completely embarrassing, and it’s even more shameful that they got outcoached by a G5 coaching staff that willingly employs Jeff Myers.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
tenor.gif

ISU_Guy

Jul 21, 2021
Des Moines
I would says this:
Coaches: F
Defense: F
Offense: D+

Rocco played well
Offensive line gets F- and should be embarrassed.
Rushing had to be a record?
General lack of urgency, sloppy tackling, just looked slow and a step behind at all positions. I know its just the liberty bowl, but have some pride....
I never thought a game where we pretty much got owned would involve no turnovers.

We really made the Big12 proud today.

bizzle

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
NY, NY
The game against New Hampshire on Sunday is more important than this one.

I cannot imagine the concept of being embarrassed by a game played by people you don't know.
I'm personally not embarrassed for myself or anything but getting boat raced by a G5 school on ESPN is a pretty bad look.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
The game against New Hampshire on Sunday is more important than this one.

I cannot imagine the concept of being embarrassed by a game played by people you don't know.
I mean, loyal sons forever true is in our fight song. Are alumni not supposed to be invested in the team that represents their school?

Fans and alumni are told that now, more than ever, their support is essential.

Players have NEVER been more spoiled than they are now. What with the cost of a college degree and NIL money.

And fans can't be embarrassed when, once again, the team gets outcoached, and outplayed, by a G5 team?

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
Jesus Christ what a god damned disaster. At least we didn't turn it over (aside from on downs) or it would have been just unbelievably bad.

Idc who they need to bribe or pay or whatever, but get some O Linemen STAT. Hell take money away from all the skill players and use it to only pay O Line and D line idc. ISU will never be good without them.

And if we get selected for another G5 home game bowl ever again, can we please just refuse? Or can the NCAA at least make it so that can't happen? It's total ******* ********.