Massey Ratings have ISU going 4-8

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The thought of miles turning a dumpster fire like KU around just as fast if not faster than MC has done here makes me a little queasy

They hung around with teams a bit in 2018 and weren't a total gimme.

Miles' experience will pay off and get them on track.

Unfortunately as much as ISU has ascended, they're still not 'there' yet and the odd thing in it is that the details are what's holding it back even though it's what the program is supposed to be priding itself on.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
They hung around with teams a bit in 2018 and weren't a total gimme.

Miles' experience will pay off and get them on track.

Unfortunately as much as ISU has ascended, they're still not 'there' yet and the odd thing in it is that the details are what's holding it back even though it's what the program is supposed to be priding itself on.

It’s gotta be tough being so invested in something that makes you so miserable

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
It’s gotta be tough being so invested in something that makes you so miserable

Who's miserable? Was my statement wrong? Do you see Iowa State as being a fundamentally strong team this season? Has it been the difference in their losses?

Doesn't it usually take being miserable to go around directly insulting people on internet forums?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Who's miserable? Was my statement wrong? Do you see Iowa State as being a fundamentally strong team this season? Has it been the difference in their losses?

Doesn't it usually take being miserable to go around directly insulting people on internet forums?

There is detail mistakes that have led to losses.

but I refuse to believe that these guys aren’t trying their asses off, players and coaches alike.

Some folks just like to complain.

but I will guarantee you no one feels worse than the players and coaches after a tough loss. They put their all into this, they live and breathe it.

And so I will never understand how people willingly put themselves through something that causes them such misery.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
There is detail mistakes that have led to losses.

but I refuse to believe that these guys aren’t trying their asses off, players and coaches alike.

Some folks just like to complain.

but I will guarantee you no one feels worse than the players and coaches after a tough loss. They put their all into this, they live and breathe it.

And so I will never understand how people willingly put themselves through something that causes them such misery.

Have I said the players or coaches didn't work hard or care?

And answer the question: is it a miserable feeling to go around directly insulting other posters?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Have I said the players or coaches didn't work hard or care?

And answer the question: is it a miserable feeling to go around directly insulting other posters?

Just that they are not doing a good job.

and you always end a question with a question mark. And no it’s just funny to think that people would waste time being so miserable about college athletics

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Just that they are not doing a good job.

and you always end a question with a question mark. And no it’s just funny to think that people would waste time being so miserable about college athletics

Where did I say that?

Do you think it's a positive thing to go on forums to directly insult others? Or is that a miserable existence?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Where did I say that?

Do you think it's a positive thing to go on forums to directly insult others? Or is that a miserable existence?

At least you worded the question appropriately.

Now read the rest of the response

Help Support Us

Become a patron