Maybe it is ISU

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Chizik is now 5-0 at Auburn and the team looks well coached
We now have our 4th OC that cannot figure out how to get this team to score, 2 of them were highly reguareded.
Time and time again ISU finds new way to lose FB games.
Just when you think things are going well, your best players go down, some lost of the season.

Last edited:

Rick

Mar 18, 2007
Ankeny
The coordinators that Chizik has now versus the one he brought to ISU are night and day. He screwed up, saw it and before he could correct it he chizzed us.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
We were 1-4 at this point in Chizik's career. Don't worry, stuff like this will happen. They will turn the corner.

If Mahoney makes the kick today and we win in OT, you guys would be singing a completely different tune.

Reactions: bos

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
Chizik is a good football mind who stumbled and failed in his first coaching position (which happened to be at our expense). Chizik learned from those mistakes and he will now be successful.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
We have a 3-2 record with a first year head coach, and our offense hasn't been that great. Just think how good we will be when our offense starts clicking. The only time our offense has actually looked pretty good was the first half against Kent State. I'd be happy with 5 wins this year.

chicagoCy

Mar 25, 2006
The coordinators that Chizik has now versus the one he brought to ISU are night and day. He screwed up, saw it and before he could correct it he chizzed us.

this. chiz hired his buddies here and it backfired. he learned better when he went to auburn. the only thing that burns me (other than that itch down there, haha) is that he was too stupid to know that from the start when most could see he was not hiring the best men for the job. he has obviously corrected that now.

as for chiz always saying we "didn't have the talent to compete", we are in the B12. a monkey should be able to coach us against uni/toledo/etc and win, but he and his buddies coudln't. enough said about his abilities.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Chizik is a good football mind who stumbled and failed in his first coaching position (which happened to be at our expense). Chizik learned from those mistakes and he will now be successful.

Chizik is a moron and the worst gameday coach I've ever seen.

Gus Malzahn is 5-0, not John Chism

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA

It feels great to have paid for on the job training. And then not to get the payoff at the end of that training.

mcblogerson

Jan 19, 2009
Ohio
Auburn hasn't played anyone good this year. They just beat Tenn who's an above average team at best.
He inherited a talented team, got a trend setting O-cord and gets credit for them starting out strong.
I'll hold my slow clap for when they beat an LSU, Alabama or Ole miss later in the year.

3-2 same record as Oklahoma

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Auburn hasn't played anyone good this year. They just beat Tenn who's an above average team at best.
He inherited a talented team, got a trend setting O-cord and gets credit for them starting out strong.
I'll hold my slow clap for when they beat an LSU, Alabama or Ole miss later in the year.

What good team has ISU played aside form Iowa?
I thought we hired one of the best OCs that was out there.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

Will it be like this?? :wink:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31M_MdSVxV8]YouTube - The Best Slow Clap Ever[/ame]