Mission Critical: The search for "Tuff Tiger" fan Roger Sprague

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
So last night I'm mowing my lawn, and I have this thought "I wonder if it will rain this week?" Then it pops in my head "Heh, I remember that one poster from Mizzou who came onto CF and talked about the tigers being 'tough as rain.' What was his name? Roger something? I wonder what happened to that guy."

Then I had to resurrect this thread. For those of you new to CF who don't know the history, go back and read the original post. It was a great one.
You need to have children. I haven't mowed my yard in 5+ years. I am contemplating precluding them from going to college since I can't make more children. :)

• Funny
Reactions: throwittoblythe

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
Just about everytime I read a lakesbison post, I thought to myself, I would pay money to follow him and Roger Sprague discussing a MU vs. NDSU football game.

Those were the days...

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
If my maths are right, I joined CF right around the time of Roger. Good times!

Not to derail, but my top 3 all time are Roger, the video board erection watch party, and Cyber at the airport. No clue why we sent Cyber to stake out the airport, he got the banhammer not long after that. Resurfaced on a long gone B12 board (where he may have been a mod? I forget.)

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
If my maths are right, I joined CF right around the time of Roger. Good times!

Not to derail, but my top 3 all time are Roger, the video board erection watch party, and Cyber at the airport. No clue why we sent Cyber to stake out the airport, he got the banhammer not long after that. Resurfaced on a long gone B12 board (where he may have been a mod? I forget.)

Yeah, he was a mod. That site was a dumpster fire.

• Agree
Reactions: dunar