*New Uniform Thread*

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012

Damnit, Chris. Let us have our parade.

Also noticed when someone on Twitter asked if these were just a generic jersey they were using, athletic account responded with a "Bingo" gif.

• Funny
Reactions: srjclone

bgprest

Aug 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Possible solutions for utilization of the upside down poop logo...

Use it for the helmets only in games following a loss - we may never lose again that way!

Or, use it as a disciplinary thing - if you screw up you've got to wear a poop helmet.

Attachments

• New 2017 Cyclone helmet design.jpg
    New 2017 Cyclone helmet design.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 19

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I'm going to say it...I'm betting we have a black alternate uni this coming season.

Not saying I really like it, but I'm betting we have one.
It' a fact that black will be our alternate and look good I've heard. Also, there will most likely be a lot of mixed reviews on the new red. I haven't seen them so I have no other insight or opinion. I'm really looking forward to the unveiling, which I still think is unknown.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
It' a fact that black will be our alternate and look good I've heard. Also, there will most likely be a lot of mixed reviews on the new red. I haven't seen them so I have no other insight or opinion. I'm really looking forward to the unveiling, which I still think is unknown.
More of a scarlet red or closer to maroon?

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
It's a real shame that Photoshop hasn't made its way to your part of the world.

Its a real shame you're too ******* stupid to realize that my point was in reference to the fact that the jersey shown in the poster was not and will never be a jersey worn by our football team. If its not the new jersey it makes more sense to use last year's.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

A new shade of red or the new red jersey?

Because there really should never be a "new" red. We have a cardinal color that shouldn't be touched.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron