Newton Cop going Viral

MustardTiger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2019
The Dirty Burger
Yall need to watch the last like 4 minutes of the video. Kid literally gives him a pep talk and asks for an apology. Kid tells him he needs to do better. Start at 21:25.

Kid - Is this your first false accusation?
Officer - No, I've been wrong many times.

Kid - I deserve an aology
Officer - I, uh, guess I'm sorry.

Haha I did not see that ending coming.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
"I guess I'm sorry." What a POS. Total power trip vibe from that guy.

I wear shorts at 30 below guy. I guess I’m sorry for putting somebody through a bunch of pointless tests for hours and keeping them up until the middle of the night guy.

And I’m sorry that guy was clearly not impaired. At all.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
not an officer but some of you are so anti cop that you lose common sense. Take Gonzo for example. He admits he broke the law. Not only did he break the law, he saw the cop and instead of doing what most people would do in that situation, slow down until the cop pulled off, he passed the cop! Then when the obvious consequence of that decision occurs, does he say "boy, that was stupid to pass a cop?" No, he instead goes to "why did you pull me over for only breaking the law by 2 mph?" And then when he gets away with it anyway, does he say "whew, got away with one?" Of course not! How dare you pull me over for speeding while knowingly passing you!

When people talk about white privilege, this is among the ******** they're talking about.
LMAO, bringing white privilege into your **** sucking rant for following rules to a T vs using common judgement. Get a life, Boomer

Reactions: tbone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Hey, we could give you an instant Covid test but first how fast can you do a 100m sprint, how long can you hold your breath under water, and hold long can we put this ice pack on your head before it gets cold?

Sure we could just do the instant read test, but these tests will help me know if we need to (which we'll do anyway).
Sprint 100 meters? Better call the ambulance now because there will be at minimum one hammy and one muscle pulled with me sprinting more than 10 meters.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
He should have at most been given a field sobriety test, then breathalyzer and handed a fix it ticket (they are warming basically) for his head lifht and sent home. He could have had something but seemed coherent enough to drive. We wasn’t pulled over for erratic driving either.

Reactions: drmwevr08

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
This is exactly why people hate cops.

I don’t hate them I just avoid them like the plague because you never know when you’ll run into one like this guy.

Why could he not give the breathalyzer right away? Instead he makes him stand in the rain for half an hour in the middle of the night.

Reactions: CloneFanInKC