***NIL Mafia***

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I thought about doing it with his real face and then putting into something that wasn't paint so it actually didn't look ******, but I wouldn't do that even if he is semi-known for having a pod here.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Still confident that Rage is mafia. See my posts from yesterday

Vote CysRage

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
There are 7 people that have at least not came back as inno from an investigation:
1) VikesFan22
2) CloniesForLife
3) Farnsworth
4) Fitzy
5) CycloneNorth
6) CysRage
7) mj4cy

Of those, at least one (hopefully two) are mafia. How do you guys lean on each of them?

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
There are 7 people that have at least not came back as inno from an investigation:
1) VikesFan22
2) CloniesForLife
3) Farnsworth
4) Fitzy
5) CycloneNorth
6) CysRage
7) mj4cy

Of those, at least one (hopefully two) are mafia. How do you guys lean on each of them?
May need to look at pairs against each other. I don't think Fitzy and Vikes are on The same team, and one is mafia. I lean Fitzy is dirty hence the votes. Vikes wouldn't go for him first vote of the day if he comes back dirty.

Other than that I think MJ is dirty as well from discussion and votes earlier. Been really quiet and jumping I with the late vote and excuse (probably true) AMF hasn't really done much else

As for the rest, I dunno. They all seem to blend together in mind without going back and looking at voting patterns. Need to start calling by nicknames so all the Cyclone stuff don't run together.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Wow, fun way to begin my lunch break.

Again, I’m innocent. I’m super suspicious of Vikes now because he’s been adamant about voting for me and can hide under the “I voted for Fitzy earlier in the game” excuse to start the train on me today and waste another day.

Vikes is on the unconfirmed inno list and that’s where I’d recommend the innos start tomorrow after everyone knows I’m inno tonight.

Vote cysrage since that appears to be my only other vote competition today.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
1) VikesFan22
2) CloniesForLife
3) Farnsworth
4) Fitzy
5) CycloneNorth
6) CysRage
7) mj4cy

What do you mean when you say they have at least not come back as inno? I'd lean into on North

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Wow, fun way to begin my lunch break.

Again, I’m innocent. I’m super suspicious of Vikes now because he’s been adamant about voting for me and can hide under the “I voted for Fitzy earlier in the game” excuse to start the train on me today and waste another day.

Vikes is on the unconfirmed inno list and that’s where I’d recommend the innos start tomorrow after everyone knows I’m inno tonight.

Vote cysrage since that appears to be my only other vote competition today.
I want to believe you.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I want to believe you.

Same.

@Fitzy what's for lunch on your break?

200w.gif

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
May need to look at pairs against each other. I don't think Fitzy and Vikes are on The same team, and one is mafia. I lean Fitzy is dirty hence the votes. Vikes wouldn't go for him first vote of the day if he comes back dirty.

Other than that I think MJ is dirty as well from discussion and votes earlier. Been really quiet and jumping I with the late vote and excuse (probably true) AMF hasn't really done much else

As for the rest, I dunno. They all seem to blend together in mind without going back and looking at voting patterns. Need to start calling by nicknames so all the Cyclone stuff don't run together.
You can just vote me out and find out I'm Inno :)

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
Still confident that Rage is mafia. See my posts from yesterday

Vote CysRage
I'm going to follow you on this one. I trust your line of thinking on this and mostly, I really don't want a runaway today when we can try and gather information vote CysRage

Help Support Us

Become a patron