***Official 2024 Transfer Thread***

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
Pork tenderloins are very hard to find in the Southwest. My family just makes them homemade, and we use Cheez-Itz for the breading. It'z quite good.
We got a nice ride in on Saturday, went to East Peru for the tenderloin at the bar. It was pretty good! And cheap. I'd recommend.

An aside: there's East Peru, and the cemetery up the hill just says Peru. Where is West Peru?

Reactions: demoncore1031

Bubba Hubba

Dec 19, 2007
I'm not fully caught up. Have any of our 4 transfers signed elsewhere? Pav, Fish, Omaha or Jelani?

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

Potential William Kyle effects

Would open up some front court minutes... but seems like they play different roles and would have been a good paring with Kyle's skill set. Potentially it hurts WF pitch. I also saw Hunter Sallis announced he's testing the NBA draft waters which was a selling point for Kyle (both from Omaha).

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Would open up some front court minutes... but seems like they play different roles and would have been a good paring with Kyle's skill set. Potentially it hurts WF pitch. I also saw Hunter Sallis announced he's testing the NBA draft waters which was a selling point for Kyle (both from Omaha).
opens up $$$ for WF losing Sallis and Carr

• Agree
Reactions: 83cy and CyPunch

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
opens up $$$ for WF losing Sallis and Carr
Sure, but they need to replace Sallis and Carr in the portal now using that NIL to have any chance of winning next year with or without Kyle. Kyle is a good add but as defensive piece on a good team, he alone cant replace that offensive production.