*** OFFICIAL GUIDE TO VEGAS FOR UNLV 9/18 ***

RLD4ISU

Sep 13, 2018
Otsego, MN
We're getting closer to the "Amazon shipping deadline" before many of us get on planes to Vegas. My questions are:

1) what color should the crowd be? Red? Gold? Black? UNLV's colors are similar to ours...
2) where can I find decent ISU themed masks/gators? (since it looks like there's a solid chance they'll be required)

If you're near a Rally House you can check to see if they have any at the store:

(Per website, 2 available at Jordan Creek store) https://www.rallyhouse.com/Iowa-Sta...ion=&quantity=1&custcol_accessories_sizes=324

(Per website, 8 available at Jordan Creek store)https://www.rallyhouse.com/Iowa-Sta...ion=&quantity=1&custcol_accessories_sizes=324

According to their website, they have quite a few of the ISU neck gator/masks.

Reactions: nrg4isu

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
We decided to not mess around with trying to get an Uber to the game and rented a limo for 3 hours prior to the game. We're going to cruise around and do a little pub crawl, and then have them drop us right at the stadium.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Anyone ever check out Area 15? I've read that it's a pretty cool place to hang out. Thinking about getting tickets

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
Unfortunately this. I emailed the Alumni Association a few weeks ago, and it all came down costs basically. Doesn't sound like Vegas was very much willing to work with us on $$$.

So if I understand this correctly. Vegas venues set a price and the Alumni Association said no that price is too high and wanted a deal?

I’m confused.

Thanks

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
I just got this email from UNLV, couple of notes, print at home tickets will NO BE honored, scanned only, masks will be required within the stadium.
Thank you for purchasing tickets the Iowa State game at Allegiant Stadium on September 18! We are excited to host you and your group next week.

As you finalize your plans, here are some resources that you may find helpful.
Just a reminder, Mobile tickets must be scanned on a mobile device at the gates (no print-at-home tickets will be permitted)

Hope this helps.

Go Cyclones

crs8975

Aug 14, 2013
Lakewood, CO
So if I understand this correctly. Vegas venues set a price and the Alumni Association said no that price is too high and wanted a deal?

I’m confused.

Thanks

I don’t know if I’d say deal. But with the cost, timelines, and union related items it wasn’t going to work out.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
An artsy place. I live here and keep getting asked to go. I was told to take drugs when visiting it FYI.
I ended up getting tickets for Saturday. If nothing else, we'll do the Lost Spirits Distillery, which is supposed to be like Willy Wonka with booze.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Alright, anyone make reservations to eat at somewhere I need to check out?

• Agree
Reactions: nrg4isu

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
Anyone see the email today about the mask requirement at the game this saturday and then watch MNF and see virtually no fans wearing masks?