Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
site.png
vs
Oklahoma.png

IOWA STATE (11-6, 3-3 BIG 12)
VS. OKLAHOMA (8-9, 2-4 BIG 12)
SATURDAY, JAN. 21 | 1 PM CST
NORMAN, OKLA. | LLOYD NOBLE CENTER (11,562)

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network
Talent: John Walters (pxp); Eric Heft (analyst)
TV: ESPN2
Talent: Bob Wischusen (pxp); Fran Fraschilla (analyst)

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
That pic above is damn near the same as one I made way back when Prohm was first hired, haha.

eqDFHq9.png
Damn! What are the chances? I must have seen yours at some point, forgot about it, and then wasted time photoshopping the same two images together! You did a much better photoshop job than I did.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I wish we had a "Spangler" on our team this year - we would be better.

Bet Sooner fans do too...
This game should be dominated by the perimeter players no matter the personal. I am curious to see how Holden responds assuming he sees the floor. He should be able to contribute considering OU similar lack of elite post play.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
I don't have a good feeling, especially seeing Woodard's return and how he played vs WVa.. We need this win as there won't be too many road opportunities. Monte is really starting to turn it on

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I don't have a good feeling, especially seeing Woodard's return and how he played vs WVa.. We need this win as there won't be too many road opportunities. Monte is really starting to turn it on

U mean to tell me you can very little confidence we can win.....You think just because the sooners can beat the mountain men on the road they are good...Ya know you just might be right....I hope prohm coaches better today than jackson did last night.......

• Agree
Reactions: 67CY

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
ISU at KU has been slated for 1pm tip on ESPN. Was originally slated for 5pm or 7pm. Easy to assume no College Gameday.

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
U mean to tell me you can very little confidence we can win.....You think just because the sooners can beat the mountain men on the road they are good...Ya know you just might be right....I hope prohm coaches better today than jackson did last night.......
I hope he can outcoach Kruger. I would be pleasantly surprised if he does.