***Official Montgomery and Butler NFL Thread***

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
When you have the #1 overall pick and #1 pick in each round,, you should hope to have the best draft. Just saying. I do think it's a great spot for Hakeem though. If Kyler Murray turns out to be any good in the pro's he would have a long tenure with the same guy throwing to him.
Arizona had a great draft. Murphy in round 2, Allen in round 3 and Butler in round 4 are all big time steals. Thompson as a late round pick was also a huge steal. Isabella is going to be the next Wes Welker.

They had no depth at WR last year and now they have a very good group there with Fitzgerald, Kirk and Isabella probably being the starters and Butler and Johnson as backups, plus a few solid guys competing for the final spot or two on the roster.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I have been reading that Montgomery is really turning heads at the Bears rookie minicamp. Some Chicago reporters are saying they expect him to be their starter this year.

David_Montgomery_makes_early_impression__1_86076865_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
On a little side note... Isn't it something how the Big 12 has produced 3 very top rated young QB's in the past 2-3 years (K Murray, B Mayfield, P Mahomes)? I remember not too long ago pundants were saying the B12 QB's or offenses just didn't translate well the the NFL. So much for that!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron