*** Official Oklahoma vs #8 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Allikat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2018
I’ve thought about Missouri basketball about zero times since they self relegated. The one time was when one of our worst teams played them and their one and done mcd AA only played 60 seconds of his entire college career before getting hurt. Other than that I know absolutely nothing of them.
I am with you but shows that the grass is not always greener (at least for non football sports).

When Mizzou was in the Big 8 they may not have been a blue blood but they mattered. Now …. They are a cute story when they have success.

Clone95

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 13, 2019
OU has long guards and that’s always Lipsey’s kryptonite. We’ll need Watson and CuJo to step up again, against BYU. Tre is another that should be able to get his against BYU. I foresee Tamin and Gilbert struggling again. Also, Milan will have a big game before the year is out. Hopefully, it’ll be a time when it wins a game like in the sweet 16 or elite 8

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
21st
Watson had more made FGs than the 5 starters combined. How am I wrong?
I thought you were talking about BRE's play on the season when you said "among many". Misunderstanding on my part.

Texbudman

Nov 20, 2012
Arlington,Tx
Have had a hard time putting it in words exactly, but my appreciation for just how consistent this team is, is through the roof. I honestly can’t tell you what a bad matchup is because they perform no matter what.

Something I don’t know I’ve ever seen here.
They never seem to get rattled and don’t waste energy by complaining about bad calls. Just so focused

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
OU has long guards and that’s always Lipsey’s kryptonite. We’ll need Watson and CuJo to step up again, against BYU. Tre is another that should be able to get his against BYU. I foresee Tamin and Gilbert struggling again. Also, Milan will have a big game before the year is out. Hopefully, it’ll be a time when it wins a game like in the sweet 16 or elite 8
Milan has been on the struggle bus a while now. Hit the freshman wall maybe. Hopefully he can get over that hump, the offense really needs his very different skill set for optimal performance.

If they are going to make a deep run, they will need him to get back in the groove.