***Official Super Bowl Game Thread***

cyhobby

Apr 14, 2006
Maybe this has been posted and I missed it, does anybody know if Campbell is going to super bowl?

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
lol WHAT

youre not going to watch the Superbowl because of a total of 30 seconds of airtime for taylor swift?

WHAT
To be fair, maybe they're not a fan of Tony Romo. Think it's Kevin Harlan on the radio call, which I would prefer.

Reactions: Kinch

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
To be fair, maybe they're not a fan of Tony Romo. Think it's Kevin Harlan on the radio call, which I would prefer.
Avoiding Romo is a MUCH better reason to turn off the game than seeing Tay Tay a few times.

But, come on. We're all gonna watch our golden boy Purdy sling it. Quit fooling yourselves.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
I’m gonna be honest. I need the 49ers to win. And not just because Brock is the QB.

I really, REALLY need all of the ditzy squeeing Swifties out of all of my social media feeds. I’m not saying all Taylor Swift fans are like that, but the ones that are are endless and vocal. PLEASE.

Just shake it off, shake it off

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019

Avoiding Romo is a MUCH better reason to turn off the game than seeing Tay Tay a few times.

But, come on. We're all gonna watch our golden boy Purdy sling it. Quit fooling yourselves.
I could get on board with that reasoning, but still not a great reason to not watch the greatest sporting event ever.

there are mute buttons.

romo sucks tho