Parking Pass and Donations

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
I would assume the top $250 level folks would be able to get C1/C2 if any are left after all the cardinal selections. I could be wrong, but I took that map as an expected location based on donation level, and not true cut-offs. I can't see the university having spots open in C1 and C2 just because there's not enough $500 level donors.

Disagree. The Cyclone Club donor guide for 2019 is clearly color-coded that C1/C2 is for Cardinal only regardless of if there are spots left.

If you've ever been to a basketball game, you would know they don't give out the unused spots to the next level of donors. Walking past empty stalls is part of the appeal to getting a higher donation and an upgrade, otherwise donors would settle.

EJ4CY

Feb 11, 2007
Lenexa KS
I got bumped from c4 to c3. I guess 20 years of supporting ****** teams doesn’t pay the bills. That’s over $10,000 donated to make room for guy that has $1,000 to throw at a successful team. Guessing I’ll get it back if we ever suck again as I’m sure they will bail at the first poor season.
My frends and I have choosen to "Move back lots" From where we should park and have tailgated in C3 for the past 10 years. Welcome to C3 you will enjoy it.

isu_oak

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2006
My frends and I have choosen to "Move back lots" From where we should park and have tailgated in C3 for the past 10 years. Welcome to C3 you will enjoy it.
Our group used to use that philosophy with G6. Unfortunately/Fortunately, the Cyclone Club has gained so much in popularity over the past 5 years that we were bumped from getting a spot in the lot we used to "move back" to.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
I would assume the top $250 level folks would be able to get C1/C2 if any are left after all the cardinal selections. I could be wrong, but I took that map as an expected location based on donation level, and not true cut-offs. I can't see the university having spots open in C1 and C2 just because there's not enough $500 level donors.

Disagree. The Cyclone Club donor guide for 2019 is clearly color-coded that C1/C2 is for Cardinal only regardless of if there are spots left.

If you've ever been to a basketball game, you would know they don't give out the unused spots to the next level of donors. Walking past empty stalls is part of the appeal to getting a higher donation and an upgrade, otherwise donors would settle.

We got bumped up to C5 two years as Cardinal donors (I believe C5 was Gold+ at the time.) But it could have been Gold/Cardinal and we were just lucky. Back in the days when you just listed your top three choices and got what you got. Not quite as far back as when there was no charge for parking if you were NCC, but close.

Will 2019 really be our 17th season as season ticket holders??? First ticket/donation total was a little over $150 more than a single season ticket now...

• Winner
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Yeah, I'm just glad to be on pavement. But the group I tailgate with are in C5, and they would park on the north end by the ditch and me on the South end of C4, so we didn't have to lug stuff around.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Parking lot update: A-1 is being re-paved today.
Didn’t know they were planning on doing that this year. Hopefully they do more the swerving to miss pit holes with the cooler gets old lol