POLL: Who's signing up for PS Vue Just to Watch the Longhorn Network?

Are you creating a PS Vue Account Just to Watch this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
I signed up for a 7 day free trial DirectvNOW (get the most expensive package) Use your new DirectvNOW credentials to login to watchESPN. BOOM free access to longhorn programs. cancel trial on Sunday.

paysclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 3, 2006
I signed up and added the $60 package. Will the LHN show up tomorrow or what? I’m not seeing any sign of it or the ISU game on the guide? Thanks

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
I signed up and added the $60 package. Will the LHN show up tomorrow or what? I’m not seeing any sign of it or the ISU game on the guide? Thanks

No you have to add the sports package. It is also a free trial. I have been a PsVue subscriber for a while and added the sports package for this game with the intentions of cancelling after. However, they have added a ton of channels recently in the Denver area (most notably a ton of Fox regional and nbc regional sports channels). It is actually a great deal and I may keep it. Too bad they didn’t have all these fox sports channels just a few weeks ago for the Kansas game. I had to go to a restaurant to watch that one.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
In Houston for work. Ill go to one of the restaurants near the hotel to watch at the bar.

2Xclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I already have PS Vue...so just added the sports pack for tomorrow...and I get a 5 day trial for the sports pack so I’ll cancel on Sunday or Monday.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
What device are you using? FireTV and their web interface do the horizontal channel thing.

Yeah, I just updated the Vue app on my PS4 and signed up for the trial, and it definitely defaults to horizontal guide. I just don't really care enough.

I'm going to roll the dice on a reddit stream.

Have you already used a Vue free trial? Just curious why one would try a sketchy less than HD stream instead of a free, legitimate, HD stream that is sure to work?

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
OK, I signed up, easy quick process. Core + Sports Pak, free 5-day trial. Tested out the Longhorn Network Live and they had a women's swimming and diving thing on. I'm using Firefox on Windows 7. Worked perfectly, picture is HD and on my large HD computer monitor/TV combo it looks great. All set up here. I will cancel the service Sunday. Thanks for the heads up on that!

cycloneasia

Dec 3, 2009
Thailand
For anyone signing up for Vue from overseas via a VPN, make sure you set your Vue home zip code to wherever your VPN server is. I used an Ames zip code when I signed up but my VPN was set to Minneapolis so I couldn't access Longhorn Network. I switched my location in Vue settings to Minneapolis and now all is good. Express VPN has always worked great for me.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron