Prediction and Feedback

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Not going to make a prediction, but agree with some that I am a little afraid of this game. Although, reading some post on CF I am getting more optimistic.

GO CYCLONES!

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
I wouldn't say Louisiana is a nobody. For those of you who didn't know, it was our 2nd game of the season and it was our first road game. Our offense was still trying to figure things out and our fg kicker missed 2 fg's and an extra point. Had he made on of those fg's, we would have won the game. Yes, we should have won the game, but I am not so sure that ISU would have won down there.

So you lost due to missed field goal kicks and an extra point? Mahoney has been rather accurate ever since last years Iowa game. Not only that, he has never missed an extra point. So if you "should have" won that game had you made the kicks, ISU would have won the game because they would have made the kicks. Your reasoning sucks.

Kramer

Nov 14, 2006
Anytown, USA
We're not there yet. Too much inconsistency on offense and injuries will hurt us. We get down early and can't close the gap. KSU 21 ISU 17

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines
I can't offer a sound prediction at this point because I dont know how healthy A-Rob really is. If A-Rob can go 100%, I like ISU by 7.

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
Arnaud and the receivers need to show up and be ready to pass the ball or it could be a long Big 12 season. Robinson not a full strength and teams will stack the box until we can prove we can hit an open receiver (or get a receiver open). Passing game came on during the year last, expecting it will come on again this year - why not tomorrow.

35-21 good guys.

CJDelmonico

Aug 23, 2009
I wouldn't say Louisiana is a nobody. For those of you who didn't know, it was our 2nd game of the season and it was our first road game. Our offense was still trying to figure things out and our fg kicker missed 2 fg's and an extra point. Had he made on of those fg's, we would have won the game. Yes, we should have won the game, but I am not so sure that ISU would have won down there.

They did look awfully tough last weekend.:jimlad:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron