Rage - I felt it today

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
It could be be the 11 or 12 coors talking, but I feel like we didn’t play up to our full potential a few games and still were one drive away from a conference championship. We are so close and the next step is right. We have the leadership, plays and admin to get us there. Super excited for the next few years.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I don’t know if it’s rage necessarily but that’s hard emotionally as I’ve taken an ISU loss in a long, long time.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
If anyone was in section 221 I am sorry
I’ve lost my voice I was screaming and dropping so many F-bombs, but that was almost exclusively at the refs for missing the offsides call and for not calling the personal foul when the player shoved Purdy when out of bounds. Also think I may have broken something in my hand when I slammed it down on the railing.

• Friendly
Reactions: dirtyninety

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
There was that one point in the first half where Matt Campbell was at that point:

tumblr_mszelfW1951s78xdco1_500.gif

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
I was raging the whole first half at the officials. I finally calmed down when we made our run.
I'm in the same boat. When they called the first hold against Oklahoma, I was optimistic they would call them going forward. That feeling evaporated quickly.

I would hate to know where Campbell's blood pressure was when he was raging.

Iluvteak

Oct 5, 2019
it Shocked me actually. I haven’t felt that since I was a teen. Maybe it kickstarted my T ... I can only hope haha

brycy

Apr 11, 2006
I wasn't angry. Just disappointed. Got over it faster than I expected.
Agreed. I think if it would have been back and forth and lost at the end, I would have taken it harder. Seeing them fight back and not quite get there was easier on me. Still sucks to be so close.

Im4State

Oct 16, 2009
Urbandale
I was super pissed for parts of the game. Mostly because I know we are better than some of the mistakes we made.
But I agree, I got over it faster than I thought. Maybe because it’s not a fluke we were there. I feel like we are taking the steps to be consistently good and I feel like we will challenge every year for a while now.

Reactions: CaptainCamoBeer

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I’ve lost my voice I was screaming and dropping so many F-bombs, but that was almost exclusively at the refs for missing the offsides call and for not calling the personal foul when the player shoved Purdy when out of bounds. Also think I may have broken something in my hand when I slammed it down on the railing.
They say it’s never easy doing the lords work