RECRUITING: 2020 RB Miyan Williams deciding tonight

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I don’t disagree, but a good coaching staff always has a plan. I’m sure Campbell has a plan B and if it doesn’t work out in this class, there’s the next class.

Losing an Ohio kid to OSU is nothing to be super upset about

If plan be is just letting it ride with Hall, Brock and Lang for another year it's completely fine.

i'm not gonna blame a kid for not understanding what a commitment means. if you're unsure why commit at all?

We have no idea what the circumstances are. Maybe he was told by OSU he wasn't going to be recruited by them at the time he committed. We just don't know. He's now being recruited by the instate school who is one of the best programs in the country.

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
I love message board speculation. Remember a while back when 75% of the people on this board were all but certain Foster would be a Hawkeye?

the kid may end up here, he may not. Its a big decision and whatever the kid chooses will be fine by me.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
I think Miyan is a perfect fit for us in the fact that we can always use a bruiser back. They have tended to work out recently.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I was skewered the last time I mentioned our problems with in state recruiting but this is an example of why it is important. It is alot harder to be the first choice for an out of state recruit for numerous reasons. For a kid from Ohio like Miyan it is nearly impossible.

Come on. How many quality RBs are coming out of Iowa. Like one in the last 10 years and that kid got kicked off the team.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Also, all we need is for Bijan Robinson to say "Horns Down, Go Buckeyes" and this conversation is over

Sorry, I'm not very familiar with Robinson's recruitment but see he has been committed to Tejas for several months. Is there talk of Robinson flipping?