RECRUITING: 2020 RB Miyan Williams deciding tonight

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Not necessarily dissing him cause, as you point out, just a high school kid. Just pointing out he can't be 1000% if he is still talking and visiting other schools. Kinda like saying "Yes, Suzy, I am probably still taking you to prom but Karen looks to be available now. I'll let you know soon!".;)
I would really need to see pictures of Suzy and Karen

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I would really need to see pictures of Suzy and Karen
I believe Karen is going to the prom.

57570ba3910584cc5e8c7289-750-563.jpg

eec145c5066f88f8bd631fdd5f6f2426.jpg

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I think that Williams is going to be a great player. If he comes to ISU, I could see him taking over the bigger back role that Croney seems to have right away. Would be a nice compliment to Brock and Hall. That said, tOSU is a blue blood program and the home state school. If he flips, I can see why. One thing about Campbell coming from a MAC school, he is used to Big 10 schools poaching recruits late. He will have a backup plan. It's not totally necessary to sign a RB in this class either way. You can live with 4 on the roster, but I don't know that they can depend on Nwangwu staying healthy for any stretch.

I'm going to root for tOSU to get their 4 star targets. ISU only bringing in 1 RB is a good selling point.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I think that Williams is going to be a great player. If he comes to ISU, I could see him taking over the bigger back role that Croney seems to have right away. Would be a nice compliment to Brock and Hall. That said, tOSU is a blue blood program and the home state school. If he flips, I can see why. One thing about Campbell coming from a MAC school, he is used to Big 10 schools poaching recruits late. He will have a backup plan. It's not totally necessary to sign a RB in this class either way. You can live with 4 on the roster, but I don't know that they can depend on Nwangwu staying healthy for any stretch.

I'm going to root for tOSU to get their 4 star targets. ISU only bringing in 1 RB is a good selling point.
Michael Drennan would seem like a lock to me. A local recruit with a little more burst and a bigger recruiting profile. They are not the same type of backs and maybe that is what they are selling. I am kind of surprised that tOSU hasn't landed a big fish here in this class. Might be a wait and see with a new coach, but the results with Fields look good. I expect the recruits to come.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Not necessarily dissing him cause, as you point out, just a high school kid. Just pointing out he can't be 1000% if he is still talking and visiting other schools. Kinda like saying "Yes, Suzy, I am probably still taking you to prom but Karen looks to be available now. I'll let you know soon!".;)
It could mean that or it could mean that he sees 5 official visits as opportunities to see some campuses that he always wanted to see.

Heck I took one of my school visits (we got officially excused absences from high school my senior year to visit colleges) to Iowa not because there was a snowball's chance in hell that I would go there, but rather because I knew a girl...

• Winner
Reactions: ISUMojoMan

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
It could mean that or it could mean that he sees 5 official visits as opportunities to see some campuses that he always wanted to see.

Heck I took one of my school visits (we got officially excused absences from high school my senior year to visit colleges) to Iowa not because there was a snowball's chance in hell that I would go there, but rather because I knew a girl...
I was so stoked to take some visits to schools around the country. Then I visited ISU and was like welp, don't need to do that anymore.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008

He's listed between 5'8" and 5'10 and 186 lbs. Unless he grows 5 inches and puts on 50 lbs he won't be a big back.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Michael Drennan would seem like a lock to me. A local recruit with a little more burst and a bigger recruiting profile. They are not the same type of backs and maybe that is what they are selling. I am kind of surprised that tOSU hasn't landed a big fish here in this class. Might be a wait and see with a new coach, but the results with Fields look good. I expect the recruits to come.
I’m not sure that I’m surprised. tOSU is a passing team now. With all of the great backs in their storied history, who was the last one?

Of course, maybe I’m just missing someone.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I’m not sure that I’m surprised. tOSU is a passing team now. With all of the great backs in their storied history, who was the last one?

Zeke. He won them a NC.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Dobbins is good right now. Last “legendary” Back was probably Ezekiel Elliot.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron