Scheelhaase to Rams

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Out of curiosity, I dont think this move was about money but what were we paying Nate ? and how much does a passing game coordinator really make in the NFL ?

If you have big aspirations in the coaching world I would say working under McVey would be nice to have on the resume going forward.

Reactions: JimmyChitwood

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I'm going to guess Campbell has a solid idea who is he hiring already. I'm assuming Scheelhaase was probably pretty open about looking around. So I'd be amazed if Campbellw as blindsided and hadn't been thinking over replacements.

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
Maybe Golesh wants to pull a Chip Kelly?
:jimlad:

But seriously, Georgia State’s HC just left to go be TE coach at South Carolina. Things are weird right now in college coaching world.
But it's bigger program than Georgia State, though. Although it's mind boggling that he is ok being a position coach instead of coordinator. But I read in one publication that this is due to family matter.

MugNight

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 27, 2021
But it's bigger program than Georgia State, though. Although it's mind boggling that he is ok being a position coach instead of coordinator. But I read in one publication that this is due to family matter.
True. In 7 seasons at GSU, his family never moved away from South Carolina. Kids growing up. I get it.