Speculation: Ter'ran benton likely gone or maybe staying?

cyclonez7

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
I hope the players make the best decision for themselves, regardless if it involves ISU or not. These are men making important decisions that will impact them the rest of their lives. Their decisions should be well calculated and thought out. I wish them all the best, and would enjoy it the most to see them stay.

Seth

Mar 17, 2006
Columbia, SC
He is now, "**** happens for a reason. Just have to deal with. If I go I go, if I stay then its time to build a real football team"

I hope he and LJ stay.

I don't doubt Ter'Ran, LJ, Sed, Bo, DD, KO and all the rest of the guys could do it. Stick it out guys. Show the world what LOYALTY really is. Your coach may have run off, but the fans will stick by you. There may be a silver lining in this cloud, don't give up hope yet.

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
Another Ter-ran update.

"**** happens for a reason. Just have to deal with. If I go I go, if I stay then its time to build a real football team and no coach thats going to lie."

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
Those guys will have 45,000 fans cheering their hearts out 6 times next year for them, plus potentially 20-40,000 more travel to Kansas City to watch them whip up on k-state. No place in America will root their hearts out like our fanbase, and they have a chance to be infamous in Cyclone-lore vs. another name and face at a different school.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I also agree that we don't need to be judging any of the players right now. They are hurt, much more than we are. We need to stand behind the players, and not say anything we might later regret. Rumor mongering right now isn't going to help anything at this point. Let things settle down...

If players leave, we'll understand. If they stay, we'll offer them our full support and encouragement.

everyyard

Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Those guys will have 45,000 fans cheering their hearts out 6 times next year for them, plus potentially 20-40,000 more travel to Kansas City to watch them whip up on k-state. No place in America will root their hearts out like our fanbase, and they have a chance to be infamous in Cyclone-lore vs. another name and face at a different school.

infamous?? are you sure this is the word you wanted.

soulman

Jul 10, 2006
Another Ter-ran update.

"**** happens for a reason. Just have to deal with. If I go I go, if I stay then its time to build a real football team and no coach thats going to lie."

Wow - impressive stuff from the kid. Stick it out, my friend. IOWA STATE FANS are behind you.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
i think who ever the new coach is will play a big role in many players decisions... and "good riddance"? are you ******* kidding? no way.. he showed tons of potential for a true freshman!

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
I think that with a good hire (TURNER GILL!!!!!) that the ISU fanbase will be the most energetic and supportive bunch in the nation next season regardless of how many wins come on the field. I know i will support this team 200% no matter what

Billups06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 18, 2006
Just think of the ovation the players will get when they step on the field come Sep. 3 having chosen to stay with Iowa State. Right now its their team.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
If anyone is wondering, Gene Chizik's Facebook profile is no longer accessible.

Weird.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Look at the meltdown that just transpired on these boards. And we are just fans. Think about how the palyers feel. Imagine making a life decision like this, probably the biggest for most High School grads, to find out the guy who sold you on it bailed. I feel for these kids, I can't imagine what's going through their minds and I feel most terrible for them. All I can say is keep it up boys, the fans are with you. We are upset now, but not at the players.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
September 3 is going to be a special day... i hope to see the seniors lead that team out there with their heads held high because they took the high road and didnt ditch on the ISU fans because of a snake coach. im sure i will feel some chills

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron