Superbad-The movie

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Gonna watch it tonight if the wife gets home from the bars at a decent time.

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
This is why I love Michael Cera:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=log2lx_zWj4]YouTube - Kitty Cat Man[/ame]

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Just watching it with my girlfriend..she is a complete fun Nazi and I don't think she liked it...apparently I'm "immature" for laughing at certain things (like his problem he had in grade school with drawing)..

JDB41

Dec 9, 2007
Ames, IA
I saw it in theaters on opening night it would have been better but I was sitting in the front row in the very corner but still an awesome movie if only cops were really like that!

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Just watching it with my girlfriend..she is a complete fun Nazi and I don't think she liked it...apparently I'm "immature" for laughing at certain things (like his problem he had in grade school with drawing)..

might need to reevaluate the girlfriend situation

Seth

Mar 17, 2006
Columbia, SC

Whatever man, it's completely normal. Something like 8% of all kids do it. It's no big deal, really.

clintr

Nov 12, 2007
Ames, IA
I my mind, the first seven minutes were hard to get through, but after that it was awesome.

Honestly, I think the cops stole the entire movie... nothing against the main characters, but I the cops were hilarious!

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Just watched it last night for the first time. Love it! I bought the unrated version, but not the 2 disk like you have Ang. Haven't watched the deleted scenes yet.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Just watched it last night for the first time. Love it! I bought the unrated version, but not the 2 disk like you have Ang. Haven't watched the deleted scenes yet.

I think it's like the "Knocked Up" DVD's - we got the 2-DVD of that, too, and the first one was like the regular Unedited 1-DVD version, while the second DVD had nothing but extras on it. We haven't gotten all of the way through the second DVD of "Superbad" yet, but the outtakes of the cops in their car are hilarious.

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
I think it's like the "Knocked Up" DVD's - we got the 2-DVD of that, too, and the first one was like the regular Unedited 1-DVD version, while the second DVD had nothing but extras on it. We haven't gotten all of the way through the second DVD of "Superbad" yet, but the outtakes of the cops in their car are hilarious.

We did watch that. It is on ours. It was funny.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
After doing a little more research, I found a list of what's unique to the 2-disc set (not much):
  • cast audition footage (which IS pretty funny)
  • music of "Superbad"
  • a feature on Michael Cera ("Everyone Hates Michael Cera")
  • on-set diaries
There are also some additional deleted scenes, but they put most of the best stuff on the first DVD.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
As soon as the kids fall asleep we are going to watch it!!!

I cannot wait to watch an actual movie again, last thing we watched was knocked up.