The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Battle for Atlantis predictions? Also, which bowl do you think we go to and which one do you want to have ISU in

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
This one is for the legend @CycloneRulzzz. I'm going to try to get him in trouble.

Regarding CF recball at Lied, let's say you want a very bad team so you can tank and get a high draft pick. Not including yourself, which 5 from CF would you pick to be on this team? Who really sucks bad.

Oh boy. :eek:;)

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
This one is for the legend @CycloneRulzzz. I'm going to try to get him in trouble.

Regarding CF recball at Lied, let's say you want a very bad team so you can tank and get a high draft pick. Not including yourself, which 5 from CF would you pick to be on this team? Who really sucks bad.

Other end, who is the CF Dream Team?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Where does Thanksgiving week rank for sports viewing gluttony with all of the college bball tournaments and college football rivalry week/conference title aspirations on the line?

VegasCy

Dec 16, 2018
What is/was your favorite TV show and musical artist that you were ashamed that you liked?

Reactions: GTO

VegasCy

Dec 16, 2018
Is college football season too long? Last year, we had the K St game that we had no business getting boat raced in (before coming back) and we had the game that never happened (starts with a D and ends with an E). This year, we were losing to a mediocre Kansas team in the 4th quarter and who knows what happens next week. I guess, the point is the Big 10 and the SEC have unofficial bye weeks at the end of the season and the Big 12 does not, are we hurting ourselves by being in a competitive conference with 9 potential losses in conference play?

Help Support Us

Become a patron