The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
If you could hang with Bill and Ted for a day and bring back one person to our current time to give a speech, presentation or what have you, who would that person be?

• Winner
Reactions: jcyclonee

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Why did 5 Fire Department SUVs just drive past my window with their lights and sirens on but no actual fire trucks?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
On Friday, our high school played in the state championship football game and got beat because a RB that ran for 300 yards. As we were leaving, I predicted that, "Now, ISU will get killed by KSU, the U of M will get killed by Wisconsin, it's going to snow for at least 36 hours (it was technically closer to 42 hours), and the Vikings will get killed by Seattle on Monday Night. If the Vikings get killed, should I just not show up for work and assume I'm going to predict the Powerball numbers?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
On Friday, our high school played in the state championship football game and got beat because a RB that ran for 300 yards. As we were leaving, I predicted that, "Now, ISU will get killed by KSU, the U of M will get killed by Wisconsin, it's going to snow for at least 36 hours (it was technically closer to 42 hours), and the Vikings will get killed by Seattle on Monday Night. If the Vikings get killed, should I just not show up for work and assume I'm going to predict the Powerball numbers?

No, cash your your wife’s 401k and put it all on those numbers. She will thank you.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
On Friday Night, I didn't watch our basketball game against a ranked opponent because of the aforementioned football game. On Saturday, I didn't watch our final football game because it was our anniversary and we decided to watch a 3.5 hour long movie that I fell asleep twice during and drew questionable conclusions about Jimmy Hoffa. (FYI - We didn't leave the house because the weather was supremely crappy and my youngest daughter was barfing all day.)

Now that I have this long-winded prelude out of the way, should I just officially give up my ISU fandom because I'm a sucky fan?