The next Todd Blythe?

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
4 TDs against A&M by anyone would be appreciated! :wink:

Iowa State handing A&M 42-14 beatdowns in Kyle Field are great! If Cyclone fans don't give Todd Blythe anything but serious love there is something really wrong. He was great for us. plain and simple. Would love to have another guy of his caliber.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
Can't believe how tall this guy is. Can you just throw high lobs to him all day?

Not when some of the guys going up against him have 36+ inch verticles and go up and get it with him. He will have to also be able to use his body to go up and make those catches.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
AMP: WR vs. DB at FNL - Rivals.com Video
Start At 1:27...Holy **** hes fast for his size!

Wow, did any of you other guys look at this video?
:chatterbox:
Donnie is at 1:26 and a couple of clips at 1:45. He looks like he has great straight line speed and very good quickness. He's running full speed and it looks completely effortless. If he can use his body and go get jump balls half as well as a certain former ISU reciever, he will be quite good.

Edit:
Looks like there is a newer thread devoted to this video. Sorry!
I hope they don't use him as an H-Back after watching that video, unless he can keep that speed while gaining 20 lbs.

Last edited:

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
What gets me is that someone is comparing a gthree star receiver that we've pulled away from Florida Atlantic--to Todd Blythe, our all time leader. At leasy Blythe had Iowa and other schools hot after him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Blythe was a 2 star, and only Iowa offerred him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron