Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Insane momentum swing, feels like lsu home game now and you know they don’t have more fans there with people paying gobs of $ to watch CC.

• Agree
Reactions: GT25Ump

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
LSU overall looks like a better and more athletic team

There's no question they are the more talented and athletic team. I don't think that was ever a question.

It all comes down to if they will play together and play hard.

CC has been falling apart the last several minutes. It's wild. But she's keeping her composure so far.

Cloned4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 5, 2006
Ankeny
I don't understand how teams defend CC. It's nuts. Get the ball out of her hands, whatever it takes.
It’s funny - we see all this stuff all the time about “how far the women’s game as come” and even little criticisms and random quips/anecdotes from staff members like “the women’s game is just a better game than the men’s right now..” or “women’s game has much better passing than the men’s game..”

1) No - LOL [insert massive face palm gif]. Stop comparing the women’s game to the men’s game; they are very, very different sports. The women’s game has come a long way, in its own way. Celebrate that. We all should. Stop the silly comparisons - I promise, it doesn’t make you more of an advocate for equality, it just makes you sound silly.

2) Defensive schemes in the women’s game are continually lacking at the highest level. There are absolutely schemes that work really well against CC/Iowa - and so few teams even attempt them. It’s fascinating how many open looks she/they get in most games, even when their offense is moving in slow motion.

Reactions: RezClone

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I’ve commented a few times about Iowa’s lack of portal activity. I was starting to think I was wrong but this game is changing that, fast.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I think that block by Reese could have been a foul. Reese ankle injury she'll be back I'm guessing.

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
From certain angles it's looks like Angel Reese is playing in flip flops. Goes well with the bleeding mascara look she also has going.

I hope they win, but geez crazy Mulkey has assembled quite the fitting group of individuals. Just saying.

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
Iowa's defenders must be pretty good because they guard the other team's five with their four, CC does next to nothing.

Help Support Us

Become a patron