We Will Collective Update

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Hey all, passing along a note I sent to all of our donors this morning about our efforts with We Will. Thought it would help to share with everyone on CF as well. Appreciate your support!

-Brent

Greetings Cyclones!

Good to see many of you at Jack Trice this weekend to see the Cyclones open the season in a stress-free way! With the big week ahead, wanted to take the chance to update you on a few things with the We Will Collective.

Thanks to your support, this summer We Will provided community engagement opportunities for every single scholarship Football, Women’s and Men’s Basketball player. In total, we have now worked with 30 non-profits in central Iowa and Cyclone student-athletes in these sports have logged over 1,000 hours in community engagement time through the We Will Collective.

This thank you note to Coach Matt Campbell from the camp administrators of the Des Moines Football camp We Will partnered with best illustrates the impact you helped make possible,

“Your team's commitment to creating opportunities for underprivileged youth is truly commendable, and it is evident that the culture you have fostered at Iowa State extends far beyond the campus. By providing a free camp of this magnitude, we have touched the lives of countless individuals, giving them a chance to discover their passion and potential in football.

Coach Campbell, we cannot express enough how grateful we are for your leadership, dedication, and the impact you have had on the lives of these young athletes. Through your unwavering commitment, you have created a legacy of empowerment, resilience, and inclusivity. We are honored to be part of this collective effort and look forward to continuing our partnership in building a brighter future for the youth of Iowa.”

Football camp

This is just a slice of the impact our team at We Will gets the privilege of seeing behind the scenes with legitimate work the Cyclones are doing to better the community through their NIL visibility. It was especially enjoyable to see those same Cyclones succeed on the playing field on Saturday.

The NIL space remains extremely competitive and your support continues to make a huge impact in making sure Iowa State is able to continue to move forward.

Currently we are in the middle of a We Will kickoff campaign in which an anonymous donor is matching the first $200,000 we raise in new and increased gifts. Thanks to so many of you, we are on the doorstep of reaching our goal! With four days to go in our campaign, we have raised $194,000. We would appreciate your support in helping us smash this goal prior to kick-off for Saturday’s big game. More info on the campaign can be found here: wewillcollective.com/membershipdrive.

I would ask that you please let five friends know as well about our efforts. We have had over 1,000 contributors in this membership drive, but your advocacy for us is the best possible marketing and many Cyclones are still very unaware of the impact we all can have collectively.

Thank you for your wonderful support, the best times for Iowa State are ahead. Go Cyclones! Beat the Hawks!

Cheers,

Brent Blum

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Donated via my employers portal for donation match. Brent, not sure if your We Will matching donor is matching employer contributions. If so, my initial donation gets quadrupled! You should advertise this if this is the case.

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Donated via my employers portal for donation match. Brent, not sure if your We Will matching donor is matching employer contributions. If so, my initial donation gets quadrupled! You should advertise this if this is the case.
Good call! Yes, any new dollars from individuals or matching is part of the total! Good reminder to check into your employer matching program.

Cy94

Nov 11, 2011
Should have a road run to raise funds. ISU is a X-country school.

• Wow
Reactions: NWICY